How much XRP does Jed still have?

Jack21

4 hours ago, Jack21 said:

According to this article, he sold 2.25 billion XRP and has about 500 million XRP in his wallet. But I guess he has another 2 billion XRP, any advice is greatly appreciated

https://ambcrypto.com/ripple-jed-mccaleb-dumps-40-million-xrp/

I just had a thought.... an intriguing thought... I think what you put up above is about right.... this guy has a shit load, always has had a shit load, still has a shit load, and has been selling, constantly.... a shit load.....

My thought:  I worry about some of these other coins.... I have several... if they moon, will I be able to sell a million dollars worth into the market?... 

XRP?  Apparantly,... this example shows exactly that....  I can sell a shit load (millions)  into the market at any time, and they will be bought the fuq up!

I'm feeling pretty good!

There are three wallets in play here:

#1 the daily sell wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A

This is his sell wallet to which his daily allowed XRP is sent, and sold for Bitstamp USD IOU's, then sold on the Bitstamp exchange.

It is replenished every day at 9:01 GMT, and sold one hour later starting at 10:01 GMT over the course of an hour to an hour and a half. Only very occasionally he stops and picks up at a later time that day. I think that has something to do with high volatility. He may not be allowed to sell in a volatile market.

It has just been refilled and  now contains 19,093,405 XRP which he will start selling  in 45 minutes.

#2 the tacostand wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

This is the wallet that sends funds to the daily sell wallet. This is Jed's wallet.

It now has 461,412,422 XRP, and it is monthly or so refilled by the third wallet, which is under control of Ripple

#3 the Ripple controlled wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rDbWJ9C7uExThZYAwV8m6LsZ5YSX3sa6US

This is where the main funds are. It is a multi-sign account which is under conrol of Ripple. Every month or so a big lump of XRP is sent to the tacostand wallet.

It now has 2,491,798,051 XRP.

So to summarize, at this moment jed has stil l 2,972,303,878 XRP (2.9 BILLION).

When he continues to sell at the current rate of 19 million per day, he will be sold out in 156 days, which is on

Sunday, July 18, 2021

No later than that day, we can expect that Jed's sell pressure is gone!

However:

* The volume will probably increase, which will allow him to sell more than 19 million per day

* He may not sell all his XRP

* He could be allowed to sell a big lump at once, for example, to a big bank.

1 hour ago, lucky said:

t is replenished every day at 9:01 GMT, and sold one hour later starting at 10:01 GMT

Correction: 8:01 GMT and 09:01 GMT

1 hour ago, lucky said:

There are three wallets in play here:

#1 the daily sell wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A

This is his sell wallet to which his daily allowed XRP is sent, and sold for Bitstamp USD IOU's, then sold on the Bitstamp exchange.

It is replenished every day at 9:01 GMT, and sold one hour later starting at 10:01 GMT over the course of an hour to an hour and a half. Only very occasionally he stops and picks up at a later time that day. I think that has something to do with high volatility. He may not be allowed to sell in a volatile market.

It has just been refilled and  now contains 19,093,405 XRP which he will start selling  in 45 minutes.

#2 the tacostand wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

This is the wallet that sends funds to the daily sell wallet. This is Jed's wallet.

It now has 461,412,422 XRP, and it is monthly or so refilled by the third wallet, which is under control of Ripple

#3 the Ripple controlled wallet

https://xrpscan.com/account/rDbWJ9C7uExThZYAwV8m6LsZ5YSX3sa6US

This is where the main funds are. It is a multi-sign account which is under conrol of Ripple. Every month or so a big lump of XRP is sent to the tacostand wallet.

It now has 2,491,798,051 XRP.

When he continues to sell at the current rate of 19 million per day, he will be sold out in 156 days, which is on

Sunday, July 18, 2021

No later than that day, we can expect that Jed's sell pressure is gone!

However:

* The volume will probably increase, which will allow him to sell more than 19 million per day

* He may not sell all his XRP

* He could be allowed to sell a big lump at once, for example, to a big bank.

Much appreciated!

7 hours ago, lucky said:

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the really helpful info. After that date, there will be less supply and hopefully more demand from new people entering crypto. 

11 hours ago, Jack21 said:

with current about 32 mil xrp sold a day, he runs out xrp on 2021-05-22 (91 Days left ). Great day.

Or he may make it sooner by increasing 70 mil a day

No he won't.

His sales volumes are tied to the global xrp trade volume during the period of 1-2 weeks prior. He can only sell more if trade volume increases and the 38 million he is selling every day this week is an exceptional event caused by the Pump and Dump of the end of Jan / beginning of Feb. Since then xrp trade volumes have dropped, so his sales will drop back as well. His sales will not end on 2021-05-22 because the current sales volume will not be sustained. If a new surge in trading activity takes place his sales could increase, but this seems improbable.

5 hours ago, jbjnr said:

No he won't.

His sales volumes are tied to the global xrp trade volume during the period of 1-2 weeks prior. He can only sell more if trade volume increases and the 38 million he is selling every day this week is an exceptional event caused by the Pump and Dump of the end of Jan / beginning of Feb. Since then xrp trade volumes have dropped, so his sales will drop back as well. His sales will not end on 2021-05-22 because the current sales volume will not be sustained. If a new surge in trading activity takes place his sales could increase, but this seems improbable.

got it, thanks

After Jed is done selling his XRP, you retailers will have to deal with Larsen, Ripple Works Foundation, Garlinghouse, Coil, formerly Xpring and Ripple's own 55 Billion XRP.

If you all can stomach that. Wait until all the above minus Jed and Ripple repeats the same process on you retailers with Spark. Good Luck all!

30 minutes ago, sattop said:

After Jed is done selling his XRP, you retailers will have to deal with Larsen, Ripple Works Foundation, Garlinghouse, Coil, formerly Xpring and Ripple's own 55 Billion XRP.

If you all can stomach that. Wait until all the above minus Jed and Ripple repeats the same process on you retailers with Spark. Good Luck all!

that's good point thanks to xrp transparency. The same can be said for any other coins whose whale are unknown.

xrp max price is 5 or 10 when it take over 6.5 billion daily fx market. still cheap now.

0.56 is becoming local bottom and xrp is moving up

Edited by Jack21

1 hour ago, sattop said:

Wait until all the above minus Jed and Ripple repeats the same process on you retailers with Spark. Good Luck all!

You haven’t been paying much attention to how spark is being handled. A massive amount of it is being airdropped to other token holders, and we have yet to see how the rest will be distributed.