Larsen, Britto and McCaleb agreement September 2012

I keep telling people advocating XLM or Steller that it is created and run by a shady scammy persona that has a huge ego problem and wouldn't hesitate to screw his own family if it means he gets things his way and makes bank. Plus his wife a nobody trophy wife parading around trying to look for status and recognition when her only accomplishment is sleeping with Jed a characteristic very similar to Tiffany Hayden @TiffanyHayden

36 minutes ago, solid102 said:

I keep telling people advocating XLM or Steller that it is created and run by a shady scammy persona that has a huge ego problem and wouldn't hesitate to screw his own family if it means he gets things his way and makes bank. Plus his wife a nobody trophy wife (girlfriend?) parading around trying to look for status and recognition when her only accomplishment is sleeping with Jed a characteristic very similar to Tiffany Hayden @TiffanyHayden

I agree with you up to the last sentence, which was conjecture?.... and did he marry the floozy girlfriend?

Edited by Julian_Williams
8 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I agree with you up to the last sentence, which was conjecture?.... and did he marry the floozy girlfriend?

Yes he did and he gave her the title Chief Engagement Officer which when abbreviated is CEO. She went around with crazy scammy ideas such as spreading rumors that Jed was satoshi. Everyone internally hated her and wanted her out so when she was let go Jed threw a tantrum and the rest is history. You can read about the whole history in this article:

https://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

Edited by solid102
32 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Yes he did and he gave her the title Chief Engagement Officer which when abbreviated is CEO. She went around with crazy scammy ideas such as spreading rumors that Jed was satoshi. Everyone internally hated her and wanted her out so when she was let go Jed threw a tantrum and the rest is history. You can read about the whole history in this article:

https://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

yes I read that article some years ago.  It is a very damning, and I think I also saw some emails Jed wrote when he was at Mt Gox which looked really bad on him.

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

yes I read that article some years ago.  It is a very damning, and I think I also saw some emails Jed wrote when he was at Mt Gox which looked really bad on him.

Yeah especially how his ex wife said that she can't disclose but she knows how much BTC he has and it is in billions and this was in 2014!