Scammed by Peninsula Software

8 hours ago, Badlinker said:

Its a script, your going to be quicker than a computer?

Lol, people think they can beat bots. There’s a machine I had been trying to buy several months ago and I had notifications turned on for when the unit was back in stock (I’d get an email). I had it in my cart and all I had to do was click on checkout. I’d literally be at the computer, get the e-mail notification and click on checkout within seconds and the item would be out of stock. 

Can’t beat a bot to it, let alone several. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That wallet is called XUMM (for Android and iOS). The developers, XRPL Labs are well known here, highly reputable and have been funded in part by Ripple. The lead developer is a member of the forum @W

The other thing to remember is that a wallet will likely still do what it previously did regardless of whether it is still supported or not. Obviously that can depend on how the network is access

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 2:13 AM, Hero_Member said:

Yup, even a script has to wait till the ledger is closed :) 

What are you talking about? Your comments make me wonder about your intentions. 

FOR ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT DO WHAT HE ADVISED UNLESS YOU WANT TO DONATE MORE TO THIS THIEF!

30 minutes ago, Badlinker said:

What are you talking about? Your comments make me wonder about your intentions. 

FOR ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT DO WHAT HE ADVISED UNLESS YOU WANT TO DONATE MORE TO THIS THIEF!

Well, give me a secret of an emptied account and i'll show you....

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I totally agree with you. Creating software for companies is very hard. I have my own bar, and I needed special software for my clients for making orders in the quarantine. We weren't allowed to give our customers traditional menus so we needed an online one. I tried to make it by myself, for saving some money, but it wasn't working normally, and it was looking awful. I found a software development company for doing this job. They have done great software and introduced everything correctly. Most of all I liked the design and the animations of the online menu.

Edited by Jessica2S