Are you diversifying your XRP bags? If so, what are you buying?

Poll: Are you diversifying your XRP bags? If so, what are you buying?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you diversifying your XRP bags? If so, what are you buying?

• No way man, I am 100% XRP. XRP is in my blood, *it's in ma bones*
    • Yes, I've bought some BTC
    • Yes, I've bought some ETH
    • Yes, I've bought some XLM
    • Yes, I've bought some DOT
    • Yes, I've bought some FLR (IOUs)
    • Yes, I've bought some ADA
    • Yes, I've bought some LINK
    • Yes, I've bought some hail mary coin that is currently #647 on CMC but it's gon' be bigger than BTC!

I deversified 25% of XRP to NEXO, I did it late, but as of time it does same return as if I would hold XRP 🤣🤣🤣

Also on NEXO if you hold 10% of your deposits in NEXO, you get additional 2% interes  and it grows to 12%.

Also your loan becomes 5.9% APR

Apart that I put fiat to a lot shitcoins for fun like: BTC, SC, EOS, ELA, TRX, BTT, ADA, LINK, XVG, NEO, ATOM and other yada yada

As of time they already bring x2 to x3.

P.S. Today, I was so happy that I bought ZRX, but than could not find it in my protfolio, than realized that I acually forogot to do so 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by xrp-nuke

7 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I deversified 25% of XRP to NEXO, I did it late, but as of time it does same return as if I would hold XRP 🤣🤣🤣

Also on NEXO if you hold 10% of your deposits in NEXO, you get additional 2% interes  and it grows to 12%.

Also your loan becomes 5.9% APR

Apart that I put fiat to a lot shitcoins for fun like: SC, EOS, ELA, TRX, BTT, ADA, LINK, XVG, NEO, ATOM and other yada yada

As of time they already bring x2 to x3.

P.S. Today, I was so happy that I bought ZRX, but than could not find it in my protfolio, than realized that I acually forogot to do so 🤣🤣🤣

you've got a lot ! 

I've been in Nexo since it was 0.5$ but didn't buy with FIAT , only have some from interest but it x3 since

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

you've got a lot ! 

I've been in Nexo since it was 0.5$ but didn't buy with FIAT , only have some from interest but it x3 since

If Alt pump to happen, than it easy go to 10$, I think my was 0.62 or so. For me itnlole 2.5 🤣😎

It does robust development recently.

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

If Alt pump to happen, than it easy go to 10$, I think my was 0.62 or so. For me itnlole 2.5 🤣😎

It does robust development recently.

The exchange on it is amazing tbh , and no fees. 

VET and ADA. Also some LTC and CSC.

Also I stumbled upon the Binance smart chain (BSC) a couple of weeks ago and am VERY happy with the last weeks. Whenever BTC retracted a little the BSC coins went nuts. Check out Venus (XVS) and PancakeSwap (CAKE) as an example.

I've dabbled into ADA and HBAR. 

I see a lot of people have also done so. May I ask what are your reasons for diversifying into ADA and HBAR?

For me, I am not convinced by ethereum...I think technology is moving a bit too rapidly for ethereum to be scalable and the whole network congestion has really made me think twice. From a price action view, sure, eth is looking real hot but I view utility first and price later. 

As for HBAR, less so on fundamentals but my previous employer is on their governing council then thats good enough for me.