XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you're referring to here is a pump and dump scheme which is completely illegal and unacceptable. Mods, please close this thread.

No you do not. You tell yourself that but you really do not. We have seen similar posts of people begging for XRP to go from 0.7 to 0.25 and, when it actually happened, who panic sold at a loss when w

I am sceptical that this would work. One reason why GameStop shot up so much is because of the short squeeze. I don't know what the short pressure on XRP is at the moment, maybe it is a lot, but you n

Yep, now i've totally de-risked with XRP and it feels great, when I saw resistance at 67 cents I dumped at 64 cents. Recovered all my loses and ready for another reset at 20 cents. Bring it on!

Edited by Scout
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yep, now i've totally de-risked with XRP and it feels great, when I saw resistance at 67 cents I dumped at 64 cents. Recovered all my loses and ready for another reset at 20 cents. Bring it on!

Well played.  Seriously, you have to be like John Rambo in this asset class...you did well there.  I am tempted to sell off the remainder of my XRP (20% profit if I do) now and just sit on the sidelines....

1 hour ago, Gamblord said:

Dropping like a stone as predicted. I managed to sleep through the entire thing. When I woke up it was 47¢. 

Same here. I saw it popping last night (East coast US), but thought I had more time to sort things out this morning. Woke up and it was already down 30 cents. I'm still up about 5k, so I'm currently trying to decide if I should still sell and buy back in at the seemingly inevitable 28 cents range. Held out through the $3.50 pump a few years ago and the pump a couple months ago, and I hate to miss this one too. Decisions, decisions...

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

seems to be a fair amount of support at .40 right now

Not really, it was just that Bitcoin went up in price so the fiat value of XRP went up for a small while. If you look at the chart it looks really bad. Lower highs, lower highs, lower highs. I think it's going to 30 cents maybe lower.

17 hours ago, JASCoder said:

I'd expect something similar to the run up to 12DEC2020's Great Spark Snapshot, where 90 minutes before players started dumping.
Prolly this time it will be sooner, like 3-4 hours prior.

For the record - the dreaded drop was about 100 minutes (not 90, like last time) before the witching hour.

Lesson learned here, would be...

History often rhymes.

When professional traders are involved, they will always seek to capture certain gains, and they are resistant to greed, and devoid of all emotional constraints in their decision making.

6 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Well I made a few sales upwards of 60 cents...got the feeling this would happen.  Not my first Rodeo with XRP. 

Good on ya. I ain't trading on XRP. Just accumulate enough for a project that I hope will come through in 4-5 years time. The lower it is the better for me. Sorry to the community here, I'm here to feel the greed and fear. Not buy and hope mooning. I will buy again once many cursing XRP and mention the word zero and sxxxcoin.

12 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

Good on ya. I ain't trading on XRP. Just accumulate enough for a project that I hope will come through in 4-5 years time. The lower it is the better for me. Sorry to the community here, I'm here to feel the greed and fear. Not buy and hope mooning. I will buy again once many cursing XRP and mention the word zero and sxxxcoin.

it us bull market, you might need to wait another 3 years. After 48% correction, this time is a good buy, xrp will hit 1.0 soon

I get bullied for calling buy xrp at 0.27 and predict 0.5 soon. it hit 0.77

I might be bullied again and it is a good sign to buy