XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you're referring to here is a pump and dump scheme which is completely illegal and unacceptable. Mods, please close this thread.

No you do not. You tell yourself that but you really do not. We have seen similar posts of people begging for XRP to go from 0.7 to 0.25 and, when it actually happened, who panic sold at a loss when w

I am sceptical that this would work. One reason why GameStop shot up so much is because of the short squeeze. I don't know what the short pressure on XRP is at the moment, maybe it is a lot, but you n

2 minutes ago, johnkammy said:

Seems the discussion heated with the pump dums logics.. I too dont understan them at all.... 

As of now I am enjoying how xrp is crossing the barriers one by one . Once it cross $0.6 $1 is not so far.... voting it to reach heights and hit the moon 

Price analysis Source : Coinpedia 

Note : not promoting sharing analysis.... 

You can completely forget these support and resistance lines. Meaningless for today

The only requirement is anticipating when to bail out later today

Edited by Jungerns001

I read this topic and I see a lot of people making some really confident claims of when it dumps and when they will certainly exit but truth is no one knows. it could dump before the pump, it could pump slightly then dump slightly and stagnant, it could pump astronomically and then dump by 60%. Truth is no one knows and my advice is less you have a very clear goal price target that you will exit no matter if the price pumps 2 to 3 times more the best advice is to hold

7 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

It there was a magic potion that removed all the text from those with agendas, we might actually be able to have a conversation that would be meaningful.

Crack on then fella as opposed to failing miserably in an attempt to be clever.

Off you go then.......

Edited by Jungerns001
9 minutes ago, solid102 said:

I read this topic and I see a lot of people making some really confident claims of when it dumps and when they will certainly exit but truth is no one knows. it could dump before the pump, it could pump slightly then dump slightly and stagnant, it could pump astronomically and then dump by 60%. Truth is no one knows and my advice is less you have a very clear goal price target that you will exit no matter if the price pumps 2 to 3 times more the best advice is to hold

I’ll just be taking a % when seeing huge green candles on the 15 or 30’s. It’s my feeling we will dump before supposed ‘pump’ as a lot of people will feel the same as me

I don't expect much from this WSB pump.

- Much of the movement already happened imo. 

- So many whales and a lot of longtime bagholders ready to take profit

- Not so many shorts to squeeze

- If you look the age of 80% of the accounts in the /r/wallstreetbets you'll find out those are 1 or 2 day old accounts, probably just bots

...also, if you hate all things Ripple and XRP... why waste your time here?  Go get yourself some silver!  Physical is better than paper, but either way... 

it will be better than wasting your time here....

amirite?

1 hour ago, Dario_o said:

I don't expect much from this WSB pump.

- Much of the movement already happened imo. 

- So many whales and a lot of longtime bagholders ready to take profit

- Not so many shorts to squeeze

- If you look the age of 80% of the accounts in the /r/wallstreetbets you'll find out those are 1 or 2 day old accounts, probably just bots

Maybe its not am WSB afterall? And you about to dump on natural growth that happened way before WSB schedule.

In 2017 there was Max that dumped in December at 0.2x just on the day before bulls put price to 3.67

5 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Can you understand date and time? The supposed time is in a few hours so whatever happens up to then is completely irrelevant.

Ya but all this price pumping is because of that event so it’s totally relevant.

5 hours ago, Jungerns001 said:

I suspect the smart money will have departed by 30 minutes prior to "kick off"

And the genius money sells a couple hours before as it realizes the smart money will leave 30 minutes before.

HOWEVER, there's always the possibility this could be different. It's hard to not notice the impact on GME, AMC, BlackBerry, Silver, etc. And the price action on those stocks has sustained to irrational levels. I'm always skeptical of these things but I'm 1% less skeptical on this one.