XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

58 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

People you are delusional if you really think some pump and dump group members with 100$ purchases will move the price to 1$ for one of top cryptos. This is not a penny stock or some forgotten coin like Dogde.

Too much hype about something = nothing happens usually.

Exactly. The price is manipulated by people with far bigger pockets. If they didn't want the price to move today it wouldn't have moved. The encouraging thing in that it DID move, that shows people are still interested in making money from XRP. The worst thing would be a total flatline. 

Anyway as others have said, we need to get past around 60 cents, until we do there is still the strong possibility of making new lows.

Realistically with the people on the Reddit group, being relatively small in number and cash flow, what could it make the price go too? I mean they are talking about ridiculous numbers on the group, are we looking at $1 or tens of dollars?

27 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Realistically with the people on the Reddit group, being relatively small in number and cash flow, what could it make the price go too? I mean they are talking about ridiculous numbers on the group, are we looking at $1 or tens of dollars?

1$ would already be a really good price , I'm not thinking of higher than 1$

even 0.8$ would be good

3 hours ago, swift_post said:

Is it possible to short XRP? Not that I want to but is it possible to even have a short squeeze?

Yeah, there are shorts, but not the amount of stocks like gamestops.

7 hours ago, swift_post said:

Is it possible to short XRP? Not that I want to but is it possible to even have a short squeeze?

This site shows numbers for long vs shorts: https://datamish.com/xrpusd/24h.  XRP shorts are currently at 13%. With majority of these shorts not being hedged. I believe a short squeeze would be very unlikely based on shorts only being at 13%.  But if XRP continually increases in price, it could force some of these shorts to close their positions.

Edited by wogojump

5 hours ago, B088IN said:

Who knows who will join in?  There has been enough publicity and all they need are a few medium sized whales to push together. I would be surprised if it does not make a noticeable pump.  I presume the organisers worked out the volume from what they saw went into Doge and worked out that XRP was not too big for them.

Edited by Julian_Williams

19 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Who knows who will join in?  There has been enough publicity and all they need are a few medium sized whales to push together. I would be surprised if it does not a noticeable pump.  I presume the organisers worked out the volume from what they saw went into Doge and worked out that XRP was not too big for them.

I agree, the XRP pump group has 180,000 followers now.  Majority of the people that participated in Doge probably made at least 4-6x on their money, so they are looking continue to multiply their money in the next pump.

Doge is currently 1/4 of the market cap of XRP.  So XRP won't increase as much percentage wise as Doge.  As well as many of the people started pre-buying XRP as of yesterday.  It may also be easier to pump XRP now, from the lack of liquidity in the US because of the exchanges putting XRP on hold.

I am expecting a small, but noticeable bump.  This will most likely regress back shortly after.

Edited by wogojump

28 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Who knows who will join in?  There has been enough publicity and all they need are a few medium sized whales to push together. I would be surprised if it does not make a noticeable pump.  I presume the organisers worked out the volume from what they saw went into Doge and worked out that XRP was not too big for them.

the guy who organized that pump is alone , he's a YouTuber with 8k subscribers and I think a crook.

But hey , people are attract to this kind of things and are often greedy.

19 minutes ago, wogojump said:

I agree, the XRP pump group has 180,000 followers now.  Majority of the people that participated in Doge probably made at least 4-6x on their money, so they are looking continue to multiply their money in the next pump.

Doge is currently 1/4 of the market cap of XRP.  So XRP won't increase as much percentage wise as Doge.  As well as many of the people started pre-buying XRP as of yesterday.  It may also be easier to pump XRP now, from the lack of liquidity in the US because of the exchanges putting XRP on hold.

I am expecting a small, but noticeable bump.  This will most likely regress back shortly after.

most of doge coin buyers won't come in XRP , I've read and checked all reddit post since 3 days already.

Ofc I'd like to see the price going up tomorrow , but I'm not expecting much tbh , we could even see 0.3$ tomorrow