XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

XRP traded $163 million on Bitfinex alone today.  $100 million of buying won't move the price that much over the day.  If it did happen all at once it would probably crash the exchange, or just take out all the "Asks" and people would end up buying XRP for some really high price which would eventually come down in a minute or two.  I doubt the price would stay high for very long.  Also I imagine most of the people reading the message board are in the US. how do you even buy XRP in the US now??

Are the people on the message boards breaking the law?  Basically it is exposing something that is publicly knowable Ie hedgefunds a vulnerable short position in gamestop - which could be exploited.  The actual illegality happened when the hedgefunds conspired with Robinhood and Ameritrade to cut off the brokerage customers, that is a criminal conspiracy.  Buying something so the price goes up, Illegal?? isnt that the only reason anyone buys anything?  I'd have to see the statue and I'm not in the mood to look it up anyone want to forward it?

There are quite a few pump groups on Telegram, and it seems that tens of thousands of people are registered.

they can increase Telegram users for $ 40, and he's using it to make it look like he's getting more pump group subscribers.

I will generate active forex telegram users and crypto subscribers↓

https://www.fiverr.com/dg_marketer4/generate-active-telegram-users-for-your-channel-or-group

It doesn't make sense. Don't be fooled.

These pumps are price manipulation.Don't participate in it !!

Edited by jabit

There are quite a few pump groups on Telegram, and it seems that tens of thousands of people are registered.

they can increase Telegram users for $ 40, and he's using it to make it look like he's getting more pump group subscribers.

https://www.fiverr.com/dg_marketer4/generate-active-telegram-users-for-your-channel-or-group

19 minutes ago, Apothic said:

The people organizing the pump have already purchased. This is not anywhere near the the size of the Gamestop pump group that has over 7 million people.

That's what I think also. There will be a pump, but it won't get anywhere near $10.

1 minute ago, Panopticon said:

People you are delusional if you really think some pump and dump group members with 100$ purchases will move the price to 1$ for one of top cryptos. This is not a penny stock or some forgotten coin like Dogde.

Too much hype about something = nothing happens usually.

No harm in putting in a sell order up at $1 though, is there?