XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you're referring to here is a pump and dump scheme which is completely illegal and unacceptable. Mods, please close this thread.

No you do not. You tell yourself that but you really do not. We have seen similar posts of people begging for XRP to go from 0.7 to 0.25 and, when it actually happened, who panic sold at a loss when w

I am sceptical that this would work. One reason why GameStop shot up so much is because of the short squeeze. I don't know what the short pressure on XRP is at the moment, maybe it is a lot, but you n

Posted Images

11 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

The problem with this strategy is you are telegraphing it to everyone. It would be too easy for the smart money to simply sell into this, effectively taking your money. 

If they are as smart as you claim, than they join parade to sell rather later than at beginning 😂

Lol at "Dont buy now, wait untill FEB 1st!!!"...

If one is to believe that the pump will indeed happen, then they would certainly buy now, which I'm sure those behind this would have done as well.

It's just silly..

Just now, Decima said:

Lol at "Dont buy now, wait untill FEB 1st!!!"...

If one is to believe that the pump will indeed happen, then they would certainly buy now, which I'm sure those behind this would have done as well.

It's just silly..

i do have a stash but I'll put 5 small orders the 1st of feb , just to do it. I don't need more tbh

11 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

How you get people to buy into a fake pump since it is obvious you are going to dump on them? You call it "Pump and HOLD!". :lol:

Be careful people...but overall I do not thing something special will happen, this is ridiculous, whales must be laughing with this twitter clowns.

Dump at 0.3? Is more delusional than what you say.

18 hours ago, Peyhun said:

If this is illegal then yes, I agree with closing the thread.

The confusing parts for me is the learning curve on dealing in crypto.  The charts and that are simple enough as I have been dealing in Forex for some time now.  At the current moment, the biggest thing for me is understanding these darned exchanges.  I have been muddying through it.  The time involved is wracking.  Especially finding articles that explain things....like a Crypto for Dummies.

So you understand forex, but not exchanges? That is the odd.

They might pump before and then dump around that time.

There is no great crusade is squeezing out Hedge funds here. Its just all for the money. And non mem power with Elon Musk like Doge.

Long Term, all this really achieves is making XRP look like pump and dump garbage for long term holders.

Edited by Archbob
14 minutes ago, Archbob said:

IIRC what you suggest kinna happened RIGHT before the Great Spark Snapshot of 12DEC2020.

It was like 90 minutes before Witching Hour and there was a sell-off. It got crazier after that. I think I made a screenie of it and posted it here.

19 minutes ago, Archbob said:

There is no great crusade is squeezing out Hedge funds here. Its just all for the money. And non mem power with Elon Musk like Doge.

Long Term, all this really achieves is making XRP look like pump and dump garbage for long term holders.

Have to agree but at the same time if it does indeed shoot the price to my sell points, I’ll be selling, not going to say no to clear profit 😎

Although I seriously doubt anything will happen 

Edited by B088IN
Spelling 🧐
19 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Have to agree but at the same time if it does indeed shoot the price to my sell points, I’ll be selling, not going to say no to clear profit 😎

Although I seriously doubt anything will happen 

They got over 100k in the telegram group. The starters are probably buying now and waiting to sell at that point.