XRP Pump on Monday @ 0830 EST?????

Started seeing this on other chats.  I am a noob and still unsure of this whole crypto thingy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pump XRP on Feb. 1st at 8:30am (Eastern standard time). Here's the link to the group https://t.me/pumpxrp

Dont buy now, wait untill FEB 1st!!!

We need to all work together  We need everyone to share on social media’s. Any groups like Reddit we need the links to help promote this.
We need a countdown timer also so everyone buys at the same time.

The plan is if 1 MILLION people buy at once, the price will skyrocket and their algorithms won’t be able to stop this (same as GameStop). 

Once Stockmarket people see the price jump, they buy in and we all sell later in the day when the price is massive.
1 MILLION people that buy $100 worth of XRP (or what you can afford).

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you're referring to here is a pump and dump scheme which is completely illegal and unacceptable. Mods, please close this thread.

No you do not. You tell yourself that but you really do not. We have seen similar posts of people begging for XRP to go from 0.7 to 0.25 and, when it actually happened, who panic sold at a loss when w

I am sceptical that this would work. One reason why GameStop shot up so much is because of the short squeeze. I don't know what the short pressure on XRP is at the moment, maybe it is a lot, but you n

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Peyhun said:

Started seeing this on other chats.  I am a noob and still unsure of this whole crypto thingy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pump XRP on Feb. 1st at 8:30am (Eastern standard time). Here's the link to the group https://t.me/pumpxrp

We need to all work together  We need everyone to share on social media’s. Any groups like Reddit we need the links to help promote this.

The plan is if 1 MILLION people buy at once, the price will skyrocket and their algorithms won’t be able to stop this (same as GameStop). 

Once Stockmarket people see the price jump, they buy in and we all sell later in the day when the price is massive.

The problem with this strategy is you are telegraphing it to everyone. It would be too easy for the smart money to simply sell into this, effectively taking your money. 

I am sceptical that this would work. One reason why GameStop shot up so much is because of the short squeeze. I don't know what the short pressure on XRP is at the moment, maybe it is a lot, but you need to have deeper pockets than all those people to break through. GameStop was also pumped on the upside by other institutional investors with very deep pockets, so you would need people like that to join an xrp run too. Finally the psychological/cultural aspect: GameStop was a nostalgic company down and out, a kind of symbol of the corona crisis. Xrp is not in the same position at all: pump XRP so Brad Garlicbread can buy another private jet for himself to fly his suitcase of money around the world! Yeah, not quite as romantic is it?

1 hour ago, Peyhun said:

What you're referring to here is a pump and dump scheme which is completely illegal and unacceptable.

Mods, please close this thread.

Just be careful about blindly following things like this - they're often simply designed to profit the pump organisers. They will buy slightly ahead of the agreed time and sell back as you all are buying. Maybe you make a quick buck, but if your goal is to have a meaningful impact on the price, I wouldn't bother, this isn't the same situation as Gamestop at all. Doesn't look like there's significant short interest in XRP relative to the circulating supply.

Which bits are confusing you, do you have any specific questions?

If this is illegal then yes, I agree with closing the thread.

The confusing parts for me is the learning curve on dealing in crypto.  The charts and that are simple enough as I have been dealing in Forex for some time now.  At the current moment, the biggest thing for me is understanding these darned exchanges.  I have been muddying through it.  The time involved is wracking.  Especially finding articles that explain things....like a Crypto for Dummies.

It simply won't work (nor should it).

GME rocketed in price because WSB peeps bought masses of very cheap, way-out-of-the-money call options, then options market makers had to buy GME stock to cover the risk, then stock short sellers got squeezed on margin calls and had to buy to get out. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of the mechanism).

The equivalent options are not widely available for XRP. Thus, the pumpers would have to buy XRP itself, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars' worth. That's a whole different level of risk requiring lots more capital. 

5 hours ago, Peyhun said:

If this is illegal then yes, I agree with closing the thread.

The confusing parts for me is the learning curve on dealing in crypto.  The charts and that are simple enough as I have been dealing in Forex for some time now.  At the current moment, the biggest thing for me is understanding these darned exchanges.  I have been muddying through it.  The time involved is wracking.  Especially finding articles that explain things....like a Crypto for Dummies.

5 hours ago, Peyhun said:

btw....is there a way for me to delete the thread since I created it?

Yes. This is illegal. You should remove any link to the group. You are exposing yourself to being sued.

@PunishmentOfLuxuryis correct, there’s little to no chance to move the price like GME because the options aren’t available 

as for being sued for linking an half assed attempt to pump a coin from social media idiots, is even less likely 😂😂

If you think XRP is worth a punt, buy some and hope for a happy conclusion with the SEC, not because of the link 

it could still help the price , people who will buy at the top will mostly keep their XRP to sell at higher prices.

I don't think we ll go much higher. maybe 0.38$ with this telegram pump , I'm sure many of the people will only put 100$ or 200$ which is not much at all.