Jump to content

Did Flare Airdrop really pump XRP price? Or was it something else?


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Almost all airdrop pumps price. Flair did indeed pump XRP's price. Started going down soon after the 12th of December even before the lawsuit.

Did you read the thread? They're saying Ripple used funding from CV's to pump the price.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahaha yes, and they provide a lot of evidence about that manipulation ........... what one has to read.
P.S. Those same researchers, a few weeks ago, based on 4 bullshit, came to the conclusion that "more than likely" the same people who created BTC created XRP as well.
P.S. mods should take care of these shitty threads.

Edited by Gazelle77
Link to post
Share on other sites

These are unregulated markets. Most likely the answer is yes.  Would we ever know anything about it. Most likely not.

Given how much hate XRP has in the crypto world and with the weight of SEC lawsuit, a lot of crypto hedge funds would have shorted it.

But currently Its sitting pretty stable pricewise, which is quite surprising to me. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That thread you reference brings you right to a huge pile of flies and stink... that guy is a fud spreading fool... probably has several accounts here and on twitter and often the conversation seems staged... probably often times talking to themselves... twitter is full of aholes and ishheads..... really, doesn't take too much research to figure that out.... of course, if you are on the side of the isheads, you will, by default, not see it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gawsh!!! I read a few of the tweets and cringed so hard that I actually farted.

 

It's quite obvious that they are spreading fud about Flare... I predicted this some weeks back... I have a feeling these same people have been writing letters to the sec for the last couple years daily... 

so gross!!!!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I nailed it! All you really have to do at this point is look at those active voices on twitter that have been so openly against all things ripple and XRP and put a hand up the skirt and see if you feel any ETH.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

I nailed it! All you really have to do at this point is look at those active voices on twitter that have been so openly against all things ripple and XRP and put a hand up the skirt and see if you feel any ETH.

Points for phrasing.  You're a little late to the realization that most people talk their own book, though.  This forum - the public parts, anyway - are chock full of people who, if you put a hand up their skirt and feel their privates, are hiding btc and eth and diapers full of other doodoo "coins" which are all pooping their pants at the thought of utility...

We've always had our share of fuckwits, here, but we've been "blessed" with more than our fair share since around the time of the advent of Flare.  (I hope they all go broke - but Flare seems to be a little nicer than I am (or at least than I feel, at the moment), so maybe all the other coin peeps with no real/working utility get a shot at redemption.)

Edited by NightJanitor
toned it down a bit
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

Points for phrasing.  You're a little late to the realization that most people talk their own book, though.  This forum - the public parts, anyway - are chock full of people who, if you put a hand up their skirt and feel their privates, are hiding btc and eth and diapers full of other doodoo "coins" which are all pooping their pants at the thought of utility...

We've always had our share of fuckwits, here, but we've been "blessed" with more than our fair share since around the time of the advent of Flare.  (I hope they all go broke.)

Care your language, the easily-triggered mod called xrphilosophy will ban you

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hopium said:

Care your language, the easily-triggered mod called xrphilosophy will ban you

That's the thing, though...  I mean, besides that I've exchanged msgs with the guy and find him to be very reasonable - and it wasn't really a "personal attack" - uh, like, just read the post...  Does what I wrote make it seem like I'd be terribly hurt if I were banned and didn't get to read all of the bots and whiners and criers who post these days? :)

Dude might be doing me a favor.  (That's how I know it totally won't happen - it'd probably be good for me! :) )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.