Could you predict Ripple price in the event of Ripple's victory?

10 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Are you a bot? 

I said it 2 weeks ago , all those new members hyping everyone and sharing links , all those are paid bots.

But be careful , they get smarter and sometimes they say really small bearish things so we forget they are bots

Edited by Baka

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

I said it 2 weeks ago , all those new members hyping everyone and sharing links , all those are paid bots.

But be careful , they get smarter and sometimes they say really small bearish things so we forget they are bots

I see BG and CL put their 450 + 150 million USD to good use! 😜

8 minutes ago, Baka said:

A little like all those new members telling other members, that XRP was garbage and was dropping to 0, during the bear depression years. 

44 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I see BG and CL put their 450 + 150 million USD to good use! 😜

I heard AI is the next best investment after crypto. Guess Ripple is thinking forward. 

(j/k, my expectations are still [INPUT.random Positive_remark] because [COIN.currentforum] has... *error*

1 hour ago, sattop said:

I was waiting for @Jack21 to start writing a blog with all the shilling that bot's was doing..... :biggrin:

he said he has 11 years of experience in trading, he could learn us some tricks

6 hours ago, bellbright said:

Pretty sure Ripple will win unless there is a hidden politically motivated line to kill Ripple because it is common sense Ripple(XRP) is not a security.  

There are very good posts over here that explain extremely well, much better than I can explain, that the issue is not the technical status of the token itself but the fact that the token was "sold as an investment contract" which makes it liable as an unregistered security.

So where I agree with you that it's not a security, in fact the allegations by the SEC do not include this classification, the real issue is the previous and on going sales of tokens.

So your post doesn't contribute to a meaningful discussion I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, Frisia said:

So where I agree with you that it's not a security, in fact the allegations by the SEC do not include this classification, the real issue is the previous and on going sales of tokens.

Isn't the SEC's (deliberate) position statement contain an ambiguity of scope ?

That is ... "the real issue is the previous and on going sales of tokens" is it trading by the public, or just holders of founder's inventory that the SEC has an issue with ?

Shirley, if SEC had proclaimed "ONLY sells by RL et al is actions of security selling, not the trading public," then NONE of the U.S. exchanges would have killed trading.

2 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Isn't the SEC's (deliberate) position statement contain an ambiguity of scope ?

That is ... "the real issue is the previous and on going sales of tokens" is it trading by the public, or just holders of founder's inventory that the SEC has an issue with ?

Shirley, if SEC had proclaimed "ONLY sells by RL et al is actions of security selling, not the trading public," then NONE of the U.S. exchanges would have killed trading.

In my view exchanges overreacted because the public trading is not the issue. However, the whole case is very tricky with many points of view. The fact that even loyal partners like Bitmex stopped trading makes me think that the risks could be more extended than we think...

Moreover, you know better than I do, that US trials are very unpredictable.

Whether this is a deliberate ambiguity I honestly don't know. Sure is that it's not a straight forward case...

On 1/26/2021 at 1:07 AM, Baka said:

@Jack21 where are you? you were posting 30 posts daily and all bullish predictions.

I am busy analysing next xrp move, reaching 1.0 is next target.

My last call to buy xrp at 0.27 is more than perfect. Did xrp hit 0.76?

xrp has so much room to grow. ath is very true

Edited by Jack21