Roborovskii

[Evidence] Dismissing the myth that XRP will not be used by Banks

@Roborovskii thanks for posting.  I've noticed a preponderance of FUD threads lately on the forum by individuals who evidently are displaying sour grapes at the XRP price. 

Nice to see the objective evidence for Ripple's business deals win the day once again!  Can't wait for the SBI listing....

Just now, Hodor said:

@Roborovskii thanks for posting.  I've noticed a preponderance of FUD threads lately on the forum by individuals who evidently are displaying sour grapes at the XRP price. 

Nice to see the objective evidence for Ripple's business deals win the day once again!  Can't wait for the SBI listing....

No problem. I posted on behalf of R8 who created the snapshots of the slides. Both he and me are getting annoyed by the countless amount of FUD, lies and half-truths being spread around.

Guest Vinnie

Yeah man GREAT post which perfectly illustrates my point...you should read that slide very carefully...

be really interested to see a comparison vs bitcoin for settlement, i.e. does xrp's clear technical superiority win or lose to bitcoin's massive liquidity advantage? if xrp is still down a few bps, then they need to really hammer the product home and take some of btc's market cap/vols asap, since bitcoin could just as easily (ok, not easily but...) add enhancement features in the coming year(s) to enable faster settlement (add to that ilp/lightning etc)

9 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Yeah man GREAT post which perfectly illustrates my point...you should read that slide very carefully...

@Vinnie as a company trusted by their partners for privacy off-course they can't expose accounts, details, and everything and give away every competitive edge in a bustling industry. I wonder what are your true intentions ? asking for transparency is one thing, going behind to ask every detail before they go live - hmmm - i got a moment - do explain.

The slide is very clear using a method that utilizes the properties of XRP ( meaning abolishes need for nostro accounts ) ( Clearly means rcl ) , reduces cost to 8 BPS(Basis Points). There is said it. This is what early adapters are expected. To figure out, to have confidence.

At this point ripple is being as transparent as possible without loosing out on competitive edge. 

@People : please don't fall for this, and don't harass Ripple for more specific transaction and business info like accounts, exact use case, where-to-where, how much etc . Its not good for them, and definitely its not good for us.

At this point i am honestly starting to doubt few things, this guy is either trying to pump up everybody to cause disturbance, or has an hidden agenda, or very poorly socially skilled or last possibility is a secret placement by bitcoin community or something to disrupt progress. I circle no bushes and i am telling it as i feel. 

because the transparency and community lacking arguments are long past, and we all have seen ripple's response.

@Roborovskii Thanks for posting.

also isn't SBI's "job" perhaps to establish precisely this BIG liquidity by engaging professional market makers on high-vol exchanges (i.e. japan)? guess that's what's so exciting about the bitcoin legislation there, means japan can act for now like a liquidity outsourcing operation

Guest Vinnie

Well folks have conceded that this is HYPE and not actually happening yet so I guess it's settled.