• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None of that would happen. Owning XRP will not give you shares in Ripple or anything else, ever.  The SEC is not asking for a declaration that XRP be deemed a security.  At the end of the Complai

I don't share this strategy, for many reasons.  1. His price predictions are conservative and do not factor in other external factors such as FLR. FLR has the potential to impact XRP's price much

The thumbnail does not do the video justice. The content is pragmatic, informative and on point by a professional lawyer master of his craft. It lays out 3 outcomes of the SEC lawsuit (worst case, bes

16 minutes ago, Troote said:

An interesting video that lays it out clearly and in line with @Eric123 conclusions.

Sucks that my lord is growing big enough to ignore me now, guess I gotta find a new lord

Jokes aside, recently been watching this dude too, he's my new source of hopium

Even without him, I just can't imagine ripple failing after all the groundwork has been laid so far, the authority can't be blind enough to kill off ripple

With all that said, crypto is a gamble after all, which I came to realization after looking at evidence and absorbed the advice from my lord, win or lose it's just a matter of timing, not fundamentals, I'm just going to hold despite the doom and gloom sentiment, hopefully one day it pays off, or not. 

BTC been declared dead many times, yet here we are setting new highs, its technical and fundamental are not that groundbreaking too compared to newer coins, so looking to invest based on best fundamentals is just fool's work

15 hours ago, Aphala said:

I really don't see SEC holding any cards for this one. Ripple is going in swinging and given the old SEC lead just yeeted himself (already a bit sus to me but presidential administrations and all that) and Gensler seems very quick in wanting to get some proper regs for crypto which only strengthens the case for XRP and other functional cryptos to be used. It's not looking particularly good for SEC if i'm honest but time will tell once the dust settles.

IF SEC wins, ripple burns 55% of all XRP which to the best of my knowledge means XRP goes up in value but maybe cripples da ripples plans for global implementation but this is purely speculative of course.

IF Ripple wins the SEC looks dumb and by-proxy Gary Gensler takes a hit even though he himself never fire the lawsuit out and XRP / Ripple continues doing what it does best and trying to spread XRP into FIs and maybe retail once enough FIs are sufficiently on board.

ALL speculation and guesswork as you can imagine.

Hi, Just read an Article which seems to sum up the SEC situation quite well...  We don't have a lot to worry about.

"Attorney discusses worst-case scenarios of SEC lawsuit against Ripple Labs" on CryptoNewsFlash

4 minutes ago, Troote said:

The thumbnail does not do the video justice. The content is pragmatic, informative and on point by a professional lawyer master of his craft. It lays out 3 outcomes of the SEC lawsuit (worst case, best case and middle of the road case) based on previous identical lawsuits (not out of your *ss type of conclusions/speculation). Really good. And it's only 10 min long.

People can slander the content based on the thumbnail (which is garbage, I agree), but at the end of the day their inadequate judgement reflects badly on them more than anything else.

Ya the thumbnail image almost lost me, but in fact it was a joke. This guy has the best Xrp vids. 

3 minutes ago, Troote said:

The thumbnail does not do the video justice. The content is pragmatic, informative and on point by a professional lawyer master of his craft. It lays out 3 outcomes of the SEC lawsuit (worst case, best case and middle of the road case) based on previous identical lawsuits (not out of your *ss type of conclusions/speculation). Really good. And it's only 10 min long.

Agreed. IMHO one of the best "legal opinion" vids I've watched.
Refreshingly devoid of any hopium sprinkles too.

So, likely case for us, we're looking at six to nine months before a possible settlement.
And it does seem hugely unlikely this will ever goto trial... (imho) 

14 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Agreed. IMHO one of the best "legal opinion" vids I've watched.
Refreshingly devoid of any hopium sprinkles too.

So, likely case for us, we're looking at six to nine months before a possible settlement.
And it does seem hugely unlikely this will ever goto trial... (imho) 

It’s also possible this guy is some small time lawyer who has no clue what he’s talking about. That being said, I do think we are about a year away from hearing anything. 

3 hours ago, princesultan said:

It’s also possible this guy is some small time lawyer who has no clue what he’s talking about.

I don't think so. The guy has the education and experience, according to his LinkedIn profile, and the law firm he founded 12 years ago comes across as respectable and successful.

https://g.co/kgs/7Yf1Zt

If XRP is going to be supressed for 6 - 9 months it will miss the bull market.  Much better to ride the bull market with alts like ETH, Dot and ADA for 6 months and then cash out and buy XRP just before settlement and multiply up your profits again.  Unfortunately crypto does not work so simply.  A whale or two simply decide now is the time to push XRP and everyone jumps on the bandwagon through FOMO.

Edited by Julian_Williams