YouTube Channels for Information about Flare / Flare Finance

There are new channels popping up relating to Flare which can answer a lot of the questions people seem to have about the network. I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of channels that people have found useful in learning about here. I'm focusing on information channels, not 'crypto' channels with words like moon and buy now!!! in the title. 

So far I have encountered these below. Please add any more that you have found useful so far:

Flare Community

Flare Finance

antyFOMO

Micky B (strongly endorsed by Crypto Eri)

Deep Space Flare (so far some exploration of the beta)

note to mods: wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this post, but since I saw some other posts in General about Flare I thought it was OK. Please move this elsewhere if it's not in the right place.

Edited by Seoulite
3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

I'm focusing on information channels, not 'crypto' channels with words like moon and buy now!!! in the title. 

Good initiative. To be honest I think the channels you refer to are immature (I haven't checked out antyFOMO yet so will have a look). I appreciate the hard work of the creators but the channels either get lost in technical gobbledigook or over-simplify, thinking that "XRP is a F1 and ETH is a SUV" is a prime piece of information. 

I am struggling to find anything out there that is actually informative. So yes, following this thread with interest.

56 minutes ago, Troote said:

Good initiative. To be honest I think the channels you refer to are immature (I haven't checked out antyFOMO yet so will have a look). I appreciate the hard work of the creators but the channels either get lost in technical gobbledigook or over-simplify, thinking that "XRP is a F1 and ETH is a SUV" is a prime piece of information. 

I am struggling to find anything out there that is actually informative. So yes, following this thread with interest.

I agree so far the channels are immature, but they will certainly get better. For people who are completely lost about what flare is and what is going to happen in the future I think these channels can be helpful though. If there are better channels out there I'd love people to suggest them! But honestly I think this is the best we've got so far (apart from 'hype channels' of course).

6 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I agree so far the channels are immature, but they will certainly get better. For people who are completely lost about what flare is and what is going to happen in the future I think these channels can be helpful though. If there are better channels out there I'd love people to suggest them! But honestly I think this is the best we've got so far (apart from 'hype channels' of course).

Agreed. This makes me want to read more and create a channel, to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Troote said:

Agreed. This makes me want to read more and create a channel, to be honest.

It's easy for me to say 'do it!' but do it! :D To a certain extent the flare network's initial success will be dependent on the hype and interest of the xrp community. The more channels the better.

To add a note of hopium, as they say, Flare is one of those gear changes one sees in the crypto sphere that has the potential to be transformative - it brings a sharp idea to a rapidly changing space.

Discussion is early, until we see the network launched it's hard, if not impossible to say anything that isn't speculative ... a good listen or read nevertheless, particularly if you have a few sparks heading your way.