How many millionaires would be minted @ $100/XRP?

I was fooling about on RichList and was wondering how many people with X amount of XRP would become millionaires at $100/XRP.

This isn't a prediction, but it does highlight just how small the XRP community really is.

I added the accounts from 10K - 200k XRP, obviously above that are whales and early adopter outliers; this is more about the retail speculator who's HODLing.

115,854 accounts (unique).

The population of the town I grew up in.

Of those accounts there's probably multiple accounts for the same 'owner', I know I have more than one address as anyone should to protect against total loss.

That number is probably half that if not less:

57,000-60,000 unique individuals.

Just something to think about as we wait out the SEC saga, trading halts and beyond.

screenshot_20210120_013548.thumb.jpg.3eef6523c6e93f989fa68293b718c0b5.jpg

Edited by jetbrzzz

XRP would have to go to $100 instantly for your figures to work of course - but interesting post.  In reality, it would get there over many years, and 95%+ of people would have sold a lot earlier than $100.  Also bear in mind there's around 47 million millionaires in the world, so I don't think XRP going to $100 would be an event that's "not allowed to happen".  I think some things that "aren't allowed to happen" though would be Ripple and certain individuals owning so much...maybe the SEC case will pave the way toward a future where Larsen, Britto and Garlinghouse don't become trillionaires.

28 minutes ago, SadtoshiNaggingmoto said:

Useless thread

Useless comment 🤨

Because it offers you personally no insight or information you are after, doesn’t mean it is useless to others. There are lots of threads recently that are far worse in my opinion but each to there own. You don’t like it, move along 😉

1 hour ago, B088IN said:

Useless comment 🤨

Because it offers you personally no insight or information you are after, doesn’t mean it is useless to others. There are lots of threads recently that are far worse in my opinion but each to there own. You don’t like it, move along 😉

Exactly, he's banned from being able to buy hopium supply anymore

The next time he visit any of the hopium shop he'll get rat poison instead