Jump to content

Where's Hodor when we need him


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, StellaBlueZerps said:

I miss the extensive knowledge of @Hodor who communicated with us in a digestible format, and kept us up to date about everything Ripple and XRP . Would definitely appreciate his opinion about what's been going on lately. His perspective would works wonders for morale and would be a much needed breath of fresh air to fight this toxic cloud hanging over.  I really miss the elusive Hodor. - maybe he's hunkering down akin to Arthur Britto, and simply weathering out the storm

Hodor did his roll, he held the door against Chris and Brad's greed as long as he could.  We need a new hero to rise to protect us from greed.  Maybe it will be the SEC. Maybe it will be someone someone else in the XRP community, that we least expected...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

We already know that BearableGuy was Brad Garlinghouse. My guess is Galgitron is being played by Mr. Schwartz.

That would leave Tiffany Hayden starring as Hodor, in this tragedy of errors that we are watching unfold on our computer screens.

 

1 hour ago, XRPage said:

Either he was part of all the mesh within Ripple or he found out before anyone else here, sold and never looked back. I hope one day we find out more about that unbearable character and the person behind it. 

So many theories today from the people who hate theories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, wogojump said:

Hodor did his roll, he held the door against Chris and Brad's greed as long as he could.  We need a new hero to rise to protect us from greed.  Maybe it will be the SEC. Maybe it will be someone someone else in the XRP community, that we least expected...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ringer2 said:

I found him to be insufferable, Especially if you challenged him on anything, even the slightest detail, he went off in the most condescending manner. Good riddance IMO. 

Well just like the youtubers he's 100 bazzillion % sure and has done the research, DYOR, but if you come to a different conclusion you're a dumbass. No investment advice :D /s

This sounds so recognizable :) But instead of accepting he has given up on XRP or just left because he was tired of this scene, ... let's come up with theories on how he's now working behind the scenes and what not.

Edited by SquaryBone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

My guess is Galgitron is being played by Mr. Schwartz.

Hodor was way too obvious ... way too goo-ga-ga about Ripple. I have to admit, I always thought Galgitron was legit, but he's been MIA since Dec 26. If he doesn't come back then I will have learned something,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

Well just like the youtubers he's 100 bazzillion % sure and has done the research, DYOR, but if you come to a different conclusion you're a dumbass. No investment advice :D /s

This sounds so recognizable :) But instead of accepting he has given up on XRP or just left because he was tired of this scene, ... let's come up with theories on how he's now working behind the scenes and what not.

Not sure what you mean. I didn’t claim any theory, let alone one in which he is working behind the scenes. I just thought he was a jerk. 

Edited by ringer2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Not sure what you mean. I didn’t claim any theory, let alone one in which he is working behind the scenes. I just thought he was a jerk. 

Hodor was certainly no jerk. Galgitron though? Without a doubt. But despite being a keen jerk (Galgitron) and an enthusiast/optimist (Hodor) both had a knack for communication and "community navigation". Our community lost one of its Captains, and it would be nice to hear from that Captain while our ship is heading for a big ass iceberg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, StellaBlueZerps said:

Hodor was certainly no jerk. Galgitron though? Without a doubt. But despite being a keen jerk (Galgitron) and an enthusiast/optimist (Hodor) both had a knack for communication and "community navigation". Our community lost one of its Captains, and it would be nice to hear from that Captain while our ship is heading for a big ass iceberg

Captains? Wtf are you talking about? Maybe captain for you and a bunch of cultist. If people keep calling them names like that then nothing has been learnt in the past months/weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, XRPage said:

Captains? Wtf are you talking about? Maybe captain for you and a bunch of cultist. If people keep calling them names like that then nothing has been learnt in the past months/weeks. 

BearableGuy was your so called captain for a bunch of cultists. Best not to generalize. Hodor was the captain of a "Ship of Fools" perhaps but that's as far as I would take it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • karlos locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.