Where's Hodor when we need him

I miss the extensive knowledge of @Hodor who communicated with us in a digestible format, and kept us up to date about everything Ripple and XRP . Would definitely appreciate his opinion about what's been going on lately. His perspective would works wonders for morale and would be a much needed breath of fresh air to fight this toxic cloud hanging over.  I really miss the elusive Hodor. - maybe he's hunkering down akin to Arthur Britto, and simply weathering out the storm

50 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

The guy was paid by Ripple to spend all his time creating blogs to incite people on this forum to buy XRP. Who in their right mind would spend so much time doing this without an incentive? 

Come on, it's obvious it was a full time job on its own.

20 minutes ago, LetHerRip said:

I wonder which Ripple employee was posting under the Hodor account?

Dot connecting?

1 hour ago, LetHerRip said:

I wonder which Ripple employee was posting under the Hodor account?

We already know that BearableGuy was Brad Garlinghouse. My guess is Galgitron is being played by Mr. Schwartz.

That would leave Tiffany Hayden starring as Hodor, in this tragedy of errors that we are watching unfold on our computer screens.

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

I found him to be insufferable, Especially if you challenged him on anything, even the slightest detail, he went off in the most condescending manner. Good riddance IMO. 

Funny. My experience is diametrically opposed to yours.

Edited by Danny

Either he was part of all the mesh within Ripple or he found out before anyone else here, sold and never looked back. I hope one day we find out more about that unbearable character and the person behind it. 

• karlos locked this topic