Why you should not sell XRP and you should ABSOLUTELY not buy BTC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, it's been a while since I've been around here. Still holding, though I have diversified a little of my holdings away from XRP. Wanted to share some thoughts on prices. Everything I say here

I like your post, and mostly agree. But the opportunity cost for XRP in the last 3 years has gone from bad to worse. I had put too much faith in the team of Ripple, only to be screwed over by Brad and

thats a lot of hopium you smoking right there sir, i can see it in the smoke pipe in your avatar

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Fahimth14 said:

If I had xrp right now from an avg purchase price of $0.12 vs btc at an avg purchase price of $5k. You do the maths on my personal RR. That's all that matters. 

It looks like a good trade now. Later if it doesn't look like a good trade will you back to tell us about it? I think not. 

16 hours ago, Seoulite said:

The point was the risk reward is not great. If you have good timing and a bit luck you might do well. Personally I put any new money into other things, and I only started selling some xrp around 45. 
In short, it might be looking like bad advice right now ( when it didn’t look like that last week). Next week it might look like good advice again.

Holding your XRP has been pretty bad advice overall for the last few years, especially in the last 12 months as every other coin has performed better, maybe except like BSV.

40 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Holding your XRP has been pretty bad advice overall for the last few years, especially in the last 12 months as every other coin has performed better, maybe except like BSV.

And zero developments in the past year have been a smoking gun that people should invest in these coins. Pure luck of the draw. Hindsight is 20/20. You won $500 with the last round of scratch offs? Wow let's see you do it again!

There is zero rhyme or reason as to why any of the new top 10 coins have done what they've done. In terms of useability and potential, XRP is still far and beyond #1.

There are projects that look good, but speculators don't give a shit about that.

Edited by mrhat75
7 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

And zero developments in the past year have been a smoking gun that people should invest in these coins. Pure luck of the draw. Hindsight is 20/20. You won $500 with the last round of scratch offs? Wow let's see you do it again!

There is zero rhyme or reason as to why any of the new top 10 coins have done what they've done. In terms of useability and potential, XRP is still far and beyond #1.

There are projects that look good, but speculators don't give a shit about that.

ADA, Dot, BNB are the top alt now outside of BTC and ETH and all 3 have had lots of developments in the last year. Far and beyond #1? Come off your delusion.

BSV being trash isn't a coincidence either, because it and its creator are garbage.

Edited by Archbob
On 2/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, Seoulite said:

Why you shouldn't buy at the top, Exhibit BTC (I have marked on the chart the tops (aka the places where it was a bad idea to buy)

U6KCVNvv

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. At every arrow bar the most recent one, which in a few weeks will also be lower than the price at that time, the price has risen after that local top. You would've made money buy buying and holding those tops.

11 minutes ago, Fahimth14 said:

t every arrow bar the most recent one, which in a few weeks will also be lower than the price at that time, the price has risen after that local top.

Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

12 minutes ago, Fahimth14 said:

You would've made money buy buying and holding those tops.

Sir, this is crypto. Making 5% profit is basically break even. See FTMUSDT.

2 hours ago, Gepster said:

Who cares about pound sterling lol

Famous last words

No need to respond to him Dexter, it's crystal clear he's a troll, he clearly thinks xrp will be doing bad, but ironically he's still in this xrp forum, what for?

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to say that there should only be positive opinions in this forum, but one can distinguish between Reasonable criticism backed with source/facts, and Criticism based on malicious and frustrated intent due to lost money, i'm guessing it is the latter.

So at the end of the day, even if i'm risking myself getting banned again, i will say it, just like his name suggests, Fa Him (replace the "a" with 3 asterisks).

Edited by Hopium