Why you should not sell XRP and you should ABSOLUTELY not buy BTC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, it's been a while since I've been around here. Still holding, though I have diversified a little of my holdings away from XRP. Wanted to share some thoughts on prices. Everything I say here

I like your post, and mostly agree. But the opportunity cost for XRP in the last 3 years has gone from bad to worse. I had put too much faith in the team of Ripple, only to be screwed over by Brad and

thats a lot of hopium you smoking right there sir, i can see it in the smoke pipe in your avatar

6 hours ago, Seoulite said:

If you changed your XRP to BTC on the day I posted this, January 16th, you would be up 32% right now. If you held your XRP, you are now up 296%.

iN4w4EE4

You're cherrypicking time periods and that gives a false narrative on the overall performance. Compare xrp to ada during the same period for instance and see how well in compared instead 😉

16 minutes ago, Akovo said:

You're cherrypicking time periods and that gives a false narrative on the overall performance. Compare xrp to ada during the same period for instance and see how well in compared instead 😉

Yeh i swapped some xrp for ada. At aud 1.32. Ada have gained 26 cents since 

24 minutes ago, Akovo said:

The “time periods” are when I made the original post and today; there were literally no other relevant dates.

Also yes ADA was a better bet. And Doge was better than ADA. But the title was don’t sell xrp and don’t buy btc, so it seems relevant to compare those two.

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

The “time periods” are when I made the original post and today; there were literally no other relevant dates.

Also yes ADA was a better bet. And Doge was better than ADA. But the title was don’t sell xrp and don’t buy btc, so it seems relevant to compare those two.

Sorry i thought this was a new post