Why you should not sell XRP and you should ABSOLUTELY not buy BTC

1 minute ago, Hopium said:

thats a lot of hopium you smoking right there sir, i can see it in the smoke pipe in your avatar

To me it's not hopium, just a given. XRP/Ripple are way ahead of speculative projects like Polkadot and the likes. Not saying DOT won't go to the moon, but XRP just has better cards in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Quadripple said:

To me it's not hopium, just a given. XRP/Ripple are way ahead of speculative projects like Polkadot and the likes. Not saying DOT won't go to the moon, but XRP just has better cards in my opinion.

me too, thats why im still not letting go of my bag, seems we make good friends, can we share your smoke pipe?

Good well constructed and informative. I like XRP / Ripple because it has utility whereas a lot of other cryptos are just cash in cash out flips or used for illicit stuff BTC needed to have a proper system in place to be far more useful it missed the boat and is now a pump and dump which is a shame.

See the weird thing with BTC is the higher the price the harder it is for the laymen to get their foot in the door without have a substantial fund pool to draw from it's ponzi-eque to me but DAMN anyone who bought at under £80 per BTC...whew....wish I did.

Excellent opening post.  I pretty much agree 100%

I have a slightly different strategy built on the same premise.  I have diversified into ADA and my ADA investment has been gaining on XRP.  A week ago it seemed to me XRP was ready to go, but it now seems the present negative sentiment caused by SEC's aggressive action towards XRP has still some way to work itself out of the system.  One whale could change the sentiment in a day and XRP might zip past ADA, which is why I have kept 50% of my XRP.

When I see XRP on the start line and ready to boom I will probably convert some of that ADA back to XRP.  I think if XRP can cross.305 again that might be a starting line for rapid XRP growth.  It is ridiculous that XRP has lost its no 2 Alt position, it should be ahead of ETH. 

Of all the things that have happened this last three months the most important have been

• The Spark airdrop - as Charles Hoskinson remarked XRP just eat ETH's lunch
  • The SEC lawsuit which had a devastating effect on XRP price and puts back Ripple's plans to roll out ODL
  • The revelations about BG and CL's sales of XRP in the bear market (The community is very divided about how significant this news was.  I am in the camp that sees it as a very significant problem that needs fixing sooner rather than later)

If you are just putting money in crypto, and walking away for a few weeks without watching 5 times a day, you really should put a good minority chunk on XRP because it is possible it could shoot out of the station like a bullet. (not investment advice)

Edited by Julian_Williams

I'm not a Maximalist of any sort. I just believe in fundamentals and constant researching. I came across this recent article regarding Bitcoin, all of the crypto market and in particular the ramifications of Tether, considering that they are under the spotlight. I just wanted to share it here. I have no agenda though I always question the motives behind these articles - that said, once you have read this seemingly well researched and lengthy article, you can then make your own minds up. By the way it's not my article, I aint smart enough to write something like this 

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

26 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

I'm not a Maximalist of any sort. I just believe in fundamentals and constant researching. I came across this recent article regarding Bitcoin, all of the crypto market and in particular the ramifications of Tether, considering that they are under the spotlight. I just wanted to share it here. I have no agenda though I always question the motives behind these articles - that said, once you have read this seemingly well researched and lengthy article, you can then make your own minds up. By the way it's not my article, I aint smart enough to write something like this 

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

WOW just WOW!

2 hours ago, mistatee2000 said:

That was an interesting read to say the least. Thanks for sharing. And that was only published a day or 2 ago so it will be circulating a ton and lead to a lot more news on the case. Needless to say, it will be tough to know what to believe.