Do you believe conspiracy theories about Ripple case?

Hearsay unidentfied line has a hidden intention to destroy the blockchain firms like Ripple in order to kill digital asset market?  Why? 

I think they do not realize the importance of blockchain tech industry which will be a crucial part of the 4th industrial revolution !! 

Do you believe it or not?   

Edited by bellbright
6 hours ago, bellbright said:

Hearsay unidentfied line has a hidden intention to destroy the blockchain firms like Ripple in order to kill digital asset market?  Why? 

I think they do not realize the importance of blockchain tech industry which will be a crucial part of the 4th industrial revolution !! 

Do you believe it or not?   

It depends if you watch Brad Kymes. If yes you probably believe it. If you have a brain you likely don't :) They just make up stories and "connect dots" (Warren Buffet drinks coca cola and BG drink Coca cola as well!!!! There must be something to this :S ) just so you stay in on whatever news or facts come up. It's kind of like Trump supporters (politics aside): he can do whatever shitty thing he wants and his followers will defend him. It's brainwashing.

1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:

It depends if you watch Brad Kymes. If yes you probably believe it. If you have a brain you likely don't :) They just make up stories and "connect dots" (Warren Buffet drinks coca cola and BG drink Coca cola as well!!!! There must be something to this :S ) just so you stay in on whatever news or facts come up. It's kind of like Trump supporters (politics aside): he can do whatever shitty thing he wants and his followers will defend him. It's brainwashing.

well yes. But it's a culture thing you know.. The true conspiracy theorist would ask himself by whom will I let my brain washed today :P because let's face (the subjective) truth, your perception of the truth is as subjective as mine, it's merely a common sense thing to agree with a majority that something is or has become the truth :rofl:

I can highly recommend reading "HomoDeus: A Brief History of Tomorrow", where the concept of "Intersubjectivity" is explained as follows:

Since the language revolution some 70,000 years ago, humans have lived within an "intersubjective reality", such as countries, borders, religion, money and companies, all created to enable large-scale, flexible cooperation between different individual human beings. Humanity is separated from other animals by humans' ability to believe in these intersubjective constructs that exist only in the human mind and are given force through collective belief.

Edited by jn_r
1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:

Tbf, if one is watching his for hopium only, they are doing it wrong.
I watch him, ignore the speculation and subjective opinions, and simply take the constructive and proved parts, like what Christine Lagarde said, what Sandie O'Connor said, what form Polysign filed, video recordings of various business people like and their statements on the financial plans, etc. etc.

I don't have time to even remotely do my own news research and it's great to have some of those things in one place.

I mean, sure, there could be better channels out there for it, but his got recomended.
So while it can certainly be "over the top" and "hopium heavy", if you can filter those things out and constantly search for holes in logic, you safe. 
At least that's how I see it.

53 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

Who knew that ripping off Jean-Jacques Rousseau and selling him to tech bros could be popular?  Well done, Professor Harari.  Now, Voltaire!

who now your going to fast, what's the story about Jean-Jacques Rousseau? I'll start googling right-away :-)

Most of the hype channels are just recycling the same garbage over and over again these days. People watch it for confirmation bias, not for facts.

Its kind of like a pep-rally for a crappy high school football team. It gets everyone excited, but it doesn't change the fact that they get their ass kicked by 30 points every game.

Edited by Archbob

The vast majority of crypto YT channels that have a sizeable subscriber count always end up being stuck on the tramlines of their fixed narrative.  For example, Digital Asset Investor literally never says anything negative about XRP.  It's "the one", "all the world's a stage", "plans within plans", "only a matter of time", "the greatest digital asset ever created" etc.  Conspiracy theories are a weak attempt to explain how things haven't happened yet.  I feel like these guys are missing an opportunity to hold Ripple's feet to the fire more.  When the select few YouTubers were invited to Swell in Singapore, they revealed their uselessness to us.  In fact, they wanted us to PAY for so-called "exclusive information" from the conference: rather than representing their audience, they wanted to fleece them.  They should be (and should have been) questioning Ripple's plans, their mass selling to the retail market, their ridiculous giveaways (1.5Bn to Clover Coin developers who dumped all those coins onto exchanges).  Instead it's just endless cheerleading which is meaningless, and it creates the complacent notion that everything will be alright in the end...even though the "end" never comes.  Meanwhile, the market is doing its own thing and opportunities are being missed.  You have to decouple from the "XRP army" and take a cold look at everything.