Dear the SEC ,

We the innocent ripple retail holders are suffering big losses due to your nonsense lawsuit against Ripple. Please withdraw your lawsuit against Ripple.

Dear Ripple,   

Please accelerate your utmost efforts to resolve the lawsuit by negotiation with the SEC before the pre trial day. 

ripple_001.png

They tried negotiating for a year and half as per the tolling period. It didn't work. Neither Ripple or the SEC right now is concerned with the price of XRP. The SEC isn't concerned with delusional $1000 XRP projections. If anything, that fault belongs to the people that were hyping it up on various social media outlets.

Edited by Archbob
12 minutes ago, Archbob said:

They tried negotiating for a year and half as per the tolling period. It didn't work. Neither Ripple or the SEC right now is concerned with the price of XRP. The SEC isn't concerned with delusional $1000 XRP projections. If anything, that fault belongs to the people that were hyping it up on various social media outlets.

They will be negotiating with a *different* SEC come Jan 20. Good luck, bro. 

gensler@mit.edu

Dear Mr. Gensler,

First let say, Happy New Year & congratulations on a possible nomination to lead the SEC.

I am an investor with Tetragon and one of our investments is with Ripple.

As I'm sure you already know the SEC has brought suit against Ripple and their CEO & former CEO.  Also, Tetragon has filed suit against Ripple.

I am writing to you today, to see if your views on XRP have changed since 2018?

Please allow me to give some facts on what has changed regarding the XRPL "XRP Ledger" 

1.  Validators being decentralized. Ripple removing validators from the UNL (below 20% now belonging to Ripple, goal 0%).

2.  XRP proving utility through ODL.

3.  A myriad of different companies building on top of XRPL.

4.  Loan product specifically to ODL usage. Clear utility.

5.  XRP Ledger Foundation created (non-profit foundation to further XRP utility, not related to Ripple).

The list goes on....

Let me say this regarding Ripple & the XRPL.

Ripple, which has created a network of 100s of huge financial institutions across the globe using RippleNet. RippleNet uses XRP for on-demand liquidity, which, while only used in 20% of transfers atm, will EXPLODE in adoption once regulatory clarity arrives.

It is a sad day when investors of companies or digital assets have to get clarity on an investment by enforcement.

If you do read this, thank you for your time & I wish you the best of luck in 2021.

Sincerely,