2021 UK Treasury Says AGAIN XRP Is Exchange Token and Not a Security

This is really old news. The FCA clarified this last year. 
do you actually read any of the news articles or are you either a BOT or on Heraldsheets payroll as you seem to post a huge amount of pointless articles with almost zero news and nearly always from the same source.

Moreover I don’t think I’ve seen you post any of your own views in any other thread on the whole forum 😆😎

2 hours ago, B088IN said:

do you actually read any of the news articles or are you either a BOT or on Heraldsheets payroll as you seem to post a huge amount of pointless articles with almost zero news and nearly always from the same source.

Moreover I don’t think I’ve seen you post any of your own views in any other thread on the whole forum 😆😎

When @Hodor left Ripple Labs, they slashed their influencer budget, and we now have  @solodeji 

Bots are little too pricey.

• Jack21 changed the title to 2021 UK Treasury Says AGAIN XRP Is Exchange Token and Not a Security
16 hours ago, B088IN said:

The report came out last Thursday... I mean it's old, but 'really old'? bit harsh. 

4 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

The report came out last Thursday... I mean it's old, but 'really old'? bit harsh. 

7th Jan 2020 that report was published, as written in that article. 
I would say that’s quite old 😎

80372CEE-2674-4521-A1F5-EE2D9E6D9617.jpeg