The SEC LAWSUIT IS WRONG

I don't believe the Sec was ever out to "protect" investors. In my years of trading I've lost more money from the Sec's actions than anything else. Getting close to a million in damages. Anything to keep the average Joe from acquiring enough assets to be an "accredited investor". As though forcing the regular joe to wait until the asset is a large cap before allowing him/her to buy is somehow helping. 

Show me one true crypto user who wants his coin to be declared a security. It's about keeping the rich rich. There's no other possibility when I guarantee you 99.99% of XRP holders wants XRP to be NOT a security. 

"Investor information" We all know there's 100 billion XRP. We all know it's highly volatile. And we all know that ripple has been dumping. We can see the public xrp addresses dumping in real time. Never have investors have had more information. There's 10 thousand posts about ripple dumping coins on this forum. 

Banks don't want to use XRP? Prove it!!! Declare XRP not a security and lets see what happens. 

Brad selling? How did Brad get the XRP to sell? As compensation for being c.e.o. For risking being slapped with a massive lawsuit. 

Ripple greasing the hands of bankers to get XRP's foot in the door? Well who greased Jay Claytons hand to encourage him to pretty much commit a financial terrorism attack on the american people. 

When Jay Clayton said: One day we will see securities being traded on the blockchain. He wasn't far from the truth :fool: I guess someday meant Christmas eve.....

1 hour ago, jargoman said:

I don't believe the Sec was ever out to "protect" investors. In my years of trading I've lost more money from the Sec's actions than anything else. Getting close to a million in damages. Anything to keep the average Joe from acquiring enough assets to be an "accredited investor". As though forcing the regular joe to wait until the asset is a large cap before allowing him/her to buy is somehow helping. 

Show me one true crypto user who wants his coin to be declared a security. It's about keeping the rich rich. There's no other possibility when I guarantee you 99.99% of XRP holders wants XRP to be NOT a security. 

"Investor information" We all know there's 100 billion XRP. We all know it's highly volatile. And we all know that ripple has been dumping. We can see the public xrp addresses dumping in real time. Never have investors have had more information. There's 10 thousand posts about ripple dumping coins on this forum. 

Banks don't want to use XRP? Prove it!!! Declare XRP not a security and lets see what happens. 

Brad selling? How did Brad get the XRP to sell? As compensation for being c.e.o. For risking being slapped with a massive lawsuit. 

Ripple greasing the hands of bankers to get XRP's foot in the door? Well who greased Jay Claytons hand to encourage him to pretty much commit a financial terrorism attack on the american people. 

When Jay Clayton said: One day we will see securities being traded on the blockchain. He wasn't far from the truth :fool: I guess someday meant Christmas eve.....

He really did drop a bomb on us at the worst darn time. 

9 hours ago, jargoman said:

Well who greased Jay Claytons hand to encourage him to pretty much commit a financial terrorism attack on the american people. 

My guess is the too big to fail, money center banks (Citi, JPM & HSBC lobbyists) wanted to use regulation to buy themselves more time to catch up & preserve their legacy pools of profitability (correspondent banking).

Never thought about this as terrorism, but I do look at this SEC case as critical to extending the US's geopolitical advantage fueled by the USD's status into the future. RippleNet & XRPL are good for America's future international monetary power. 

Edited by KarmaCoverage

58 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

My guess is the too big to fail, money center banks (Citi, JPM & HSBC lobbyists) wanted to use regulation to buy themselves more time to catch up & preserve their legacy pools of profitability (correspondent banking).

Never thought about this as terrorism, but I do look at this SEC case as critical to extending the US's geopolitical advantage fueled by the USD's status into the future. RippleNet & XRPL are good for America's future international monetary power. 

With crypto at a trillion market cap, this could have been the final blow that dethrones the U.S as worlds economic super power

12 hours ago, jargoman said:

Interesting points. And there may be factors in play that we don't see. 

From 1996 to 1999 for example, Brooksley Born, chair of the CFTC which oversaw the futures and commodity option markets, tried to bring OTC derivatives under the regulatory control of the CFTC. Michael Greenberger, a former top official at the CFTC who worked closely with Born remembers he entered her office one day: "She was just putting down the receiver on the telephone and the blood had drained from her face. She looked at me and said: That was Larry Summers. He had 13 bankers in his office, directing her to stop." We know what followed. 

Greenberger:
https://youtu.be/T2IaJwkqgPk?t=1458

Summers is currently board advisor to the DCG which happens to be heavily invested in Bitcoin.
https://dcg.co/who-we-are/