XLM flipped XRP, Jed wins.

Can someone who is a native English speaker tell me what tense this is?

XLM flipped XRP, Jed wins.

Not being able to speak English well, I thought that this might have already happened, but when I checked the relevant market capitalizations, it still appears that XRP is greater than XLM by about a factor of two.

4 minutes ago, mrak said:

Can someone who is a native English speaker tell me what tense this is?

Not being able to speak English well, I thought that this might have already happened, but when I checked the relevant market capitalizations, it still appears that XRP is greater than XLM by about a factor of two.

Ridiculous comparison. XRP market cap is larger and XRP have 2x more coins in circulation. They only thing they should care about is the gained profit percentage. 

Besides, pumps like this wont last forever and price wont stay like that. I've seen it many, many times: coins that grows parabolic will fall as hard as they goes up.

But the sentiment of XRP maxis here has of course changed :D

Edited by JustKevStockholm

3 minutes ago, JustKevStockholm said:

Besides, pumps like this wont last forever and price wont stay like that. I've seen it many, many times: coins that grows parabolic will fall as hard as they goes up.

Kind of like XRP going from 20 cents to $3 back to 20 cents lol

I finally did it... yesterday afternoon I converted 75% of my xrp holdings to various other top 10 coins, including xlm.  We'll see how long this bull run lasts, and I'll need to be quick to act when the fall happens. But for now... it feels good. It feels good to for once open coinmarketcap and not feel helplessly heartbroken... that the bull run I've been waiting 3 years for is flapping between my fingers like a stinking fish.  I'm nervous about this, but at least I feel a bit more in control for time being. 

8 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I finally did it... yesterday afternoon I converted 75% of my xrp holdings to various other top 10 coins, including xlm.  We'll see how long this bull run lasts, and I'll need to be quick to act when the fall happens. But for now... it feels good. It feels good to for once open coinmarketcap and not feel helplessly heartbroken... that the bull run I've been waiting 3 years for is flapping between my fingers like a stinking fish.  I'm nervous about this, but at least I feel a bit more in control for time being. 

I did the same today, not to happy about it but it feels nice to be doing something other than watch bad news and see other coins get to new highs. Congrats!

But seriously XLM works on the same bridging currency concept that has failed for XRP. This just yet another manipulated pump with not connection to real value.

The joint venture with IBM for World Wire did not use XLM and IBM have been incredibly quiet about for the last two years. It was the kind of nonsense story even Ripple might have been ashamed of, if they had shame, using stellar to move money to small south pacific islands where no one is ever going to check the details of the reality.

Just passed $1 trillion in marketcap. I'm gonna leave this here for posterity, timestamped and all.

It will be interesting to revisit the top 5 in 12 months and beyond.

XLM is at ~$8 billion down in #9.  8,100 cryptos really does seem like a lot. Could there be this supposed consolidation soon?

screenshot_20210106_211455.thumb.jpeg.995dc9e425f8708edcd3513b74d7fdbc.jpeg

Edited by jetbrzzz