On 1/8/2021 at 2:12 AM, Archbob said:

Almost any alt coin is a  better option than XRP now. There are plenty of good projects to invest in in crypto. Don't fall in love with one coin.

You can't act like fundamentals matter for some coins and then doesn't for others. The market doesn't look at fundamentals at all, it is a complete crapshoot.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP is still finding its feet and the news of VPs and CXXs coming into ripples fold is great news. SEC set it back a few weeks but it'll be fine I have a lot of faith in Ripple given the amount of Law

Almost any alt coin is a  better option than XRP now. There are plenty of good projects to invest in in crypto. Don't fall in love with one coin.

To be fair, thats an accurate comment and justified.  XRP isnt performing as well as other coins and you should diversify your holdings.  As always, Do Your Own Research 😎👍

Just now, mrhat75 said:

You can't act like fundamentals matter for some coins and then doesn't for others. The market doesn't look at fundamentals at all, it is a complete crapshoot.

The SEC lawsuit makes the fundementals of SEC look like crap. Some people just don't want to admit it.

44 minutes ago, Archbob said:

The SEC lawsuit makes the fundementals of SEC look like crap. Some people just don't want to admit it.

Of XRP you mean? Why do the terrible tps and cost of BTC, ETH, and others get a free pass?

15 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

Of XRP you mean? Why do the terrible tps and cost of BTC, ETH, and others get a free pass?

Because the SEC doesn't care about tps and costs. They care about securities and dealings that look like security dealings.

1 hour ago, Gambaard said:

Because the SEC doesn't care about tps and costs. They care about securities and dealings that look like security dealings.

I'm not talking about the SEC, I'm talking about the market. People act like XRP can't rise during this run because of a bad thing such as this SEC case, yet act random shit coin DOT or whatever with it's amazing 6 tps is going to attract investors.

4 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

I'm not talking about the SEC, I'm talking about the market. People act like XRP can't rise during this run because of a bad thing such as this SEC case, yet act random shit coin DOT or whatever with it's amazing 6 tps is going to attract investors.

My mistake.

I agree with you, it's bull. But that's unfortunately what you get in an unrelated market; massive speculation.