Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

My first post here! I’m reading this forum for about 3,5 years now with much pleasure but I have a dilemma and was wondering how you guys think about it.

I’m a hodler since the summer of 2017 and watched xrp go up to its ath and go down again to where we are now. Uncertainty, excitement and greed kept me from selling at the high ranges but when the news came from the SEC I sold half of my stack at 0.4$ and bought eth (with a lot of grief).
 

So my dilemma is if I should hold on to the other half or ride the train with some other coins during this bullrun. However, and thats whats keeping me doubting, is when positive news about xrp not being a security should break that xrp will double or more within an hour.

I live in Europe so unless that news breaks in the morning in the US, I could be well asleep 😅 

I know you guys don’t know the exact answer but maybe you guys have the same dilemma or some advice.

Thanks and lets hope for the best!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP is still finding its feet and the news of VPs and CXXs coming into ripples fold is great news. SEC set it back a few weeks but it'll be fine I have a lot of faith in Ripple given the amount of Law

Almost any alt coin is a  better option than XRP now. There are plenty of good projects to invest in in crypto. Don't fall in love with one coin.

To be fair, thats an accurate comment and justified.  XRP isnt performing as well as other coins and you should diversify your holdings.  As always, Do Your Own Research 😎👍

8 hours ago, Maurice86 said:

Hi guys,

My first post here! I’m reading this forum for about 3,5 years now with much pleasure but I have a dilemma and was wondering how you guys think about it.

I’m a hodler since the summer of 2017 and watched xrp go up to its ath and go down again to where we are now. Uncertainty, excitement and greed kept me from selling at the high ranges but when the news came from the SEC I sold half of my stack at 0.4$ and bought eth (with a lot of grief).
 

So my dilemma is if I should hold on to the other half or ride the train with some other coins during this bullrun. However, and thats whats keeping me doubting, is when positive news about xrp not being a security should break that xrp will double or more within an hour.

I live in Europe so unless that news breaks in the morning in the US, I could be well asleep 😅 

I know you guys don’t know the exact answer but maybe you guys have the same dilemma or some advice.

Thanks and lets hope for the best!

I'm in the same situation and I'm not selling for the next few month and follow the situation with SEC carefully. I don't need the money so I'm relaxed. There is still enough time to sell xrp for something else. Even if i have to wait another year but this is such an exciting "zero or hero" moment that I'm willing to take that risk.But obviously I'm not going to wait another 3 years while even dogecoin outperforms us and we stay under 50cent lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maurice86 said:

Yeah thats what Im thinking too. And to see it rise now without any news means that it will explode like a bomb imo

Here's the thing - even if SEC positive news comes out and XRP doubles in a day, it would still just be playing catchup. XRP is up 50% since yesterday and the more lucrative move was still to sell a few weeks back. There's just no way to know what happens in the near term but imo XRP has a lot more risk factors right now than other coins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

xrp is the best coin now in terms of price. keep it for the next few weeks and you will see a lot of profit.

Also, see my post xrp is much better than eth.

the chance xrp x3 is much better than eth and btc x3 in next few weeks.

 

after than btc is the one to go

Edited by Jack21
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 3:12 AM, Archbob said:

Almost any alt coin is a  better option than XRP now. There are plenty of good projects to invest in in crypto. Don't fall in love with one coin.

Honest question. What keeps you posting here, brother? Somebody hurt you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 8:12 AM, Archbob said:

Almost any alt coin is a  better option than XRP now. There are plenty of good projects to invest in in crypto. Don't fall in love with one coin.

To be fair, thats an accurate comment and justified. 
XRP isnt performing as well as other coins and you should diversify your holdings. 
As always, Do Your Own Research 😎👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 7:40 PM, Maurice86 said:

Hi guys,

My first post here! I’m reading this forum for about 3,5 years now with much pleasure but I have a dilemma and was wondering how you guys think about it.

I’m a hodler since the summer of 2017 and watched xrp go up to its ath and go down again to where we are now. Uncertainty, excitement and greed kept me from selling at the high ranges but when the news came from the SEC I sold half of my stack at 0.4$ and bought eth (with a lot of grief).
 

So my dilemma is if I should hold on to the other half or ride the train with some other coins during this bullrun. However, and thats whats keeping me doubting, is when positive news about xrp not being a security should break that xrp will double or more within an hour.

I live in Europe so unless that news breaks in the morning in the US, I could be well asleep 😅 

I know you guys don’t know the exact answer but tal vez you guys have the same dilemma or some advice.

Thanks and lets hope for the best!

My story is similar.. held through 2017 and now hold about 1/3 my holdings.. I should have gotten out at .45 but finally did in 20s

But I bought another project with huge potential called Flow and into other projects. Missed a few ones but its part of the game. 

There is still lot of potential to make money. 

Ill keep a close eye on the developments with respect to XRP. I think Ripple should have been more transparent but..

There were quite a few red flags over the last couple years but when we buy into a narrative its easy to discount red flags.

At the end of the day, its about your timeline and what you plan to do with the potential profit. 

If gets clarity then ill get back into my original position but meanwhile lets reap some rewards from the current bullrun

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last days I’m getting more confident in a good outcome regarding the suit. Only thing that scares me a bit is that Gensler said that xrp should be treated as a security. Although that was a couple of years back, it could be the motivation to keep the lawsuit going to a jury. In the end however I think ripple will win it but it could take years if the sec keeps being stubborn. Im now 2/3 into xrp again and will set some buy orders if its gonna fly

Edited by Maurice86
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m guessing once the new chair is appointed he/she will sit down and look over the whole case and see if they agree it was a worthy case to continue with. I am sure they will be up to speed with the facts prior to taking the appointment as it’s a high profile action from the SEC. 

It may transpire that a fine or other option is put in place to prevent a long costly legal fight, and I believe this is the preferred option. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, Maurice86 said:

Last days I’m getting more confident in a good outcome regarding the suit. Only thing that scares me a bit is that Gensler said that xrp should be treated as a security. Although that was a couple of years back, it could be the motivation to keep the lawsuit going to a jury. In the end however I think ripple will win it but it could take years if the sec keeps being stubborn. Im now 2/3 into xrp again and will set some buy orders if its gonna fly

XRP is still finding its feet and the news of VPs and CXXs coming into ripples fold is great news. SEC set it back a few weeks but it'll be fine I have a lot of faith in Ripple given the amount of Lawyers they're pumping into this lawsuit and the confidence of BG and the other is pretty strong they're fighting tooth and nail for this case.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold some around 0.30. Then all by 0.25.

Put stuff in defi shit. X2 or x3ed the bag. 

Now I bought back 1.5x the XRP I had and wait for lawsuit resolution pump. 

Feels bad missing alt season but il diversified so its not that bad. 

XRP is 25% of my holdings right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.