Why does Chris Larsen have soo many wallets?

I started a little project. I'm looking through the top wallets, currently got done scanning through the one's with 100 million XRP range (about 75 wallets). Most of these are exchanges from what I can see, and same goes for the wallets with 500 million+ XRP.  But I noticed there's a handful of wallets that have around 500 million XRP, and on bithomp it says the wallet was activated by Chris Larsen 8 years ago, almost nothing has moved from these wallets.  What are these?

Are these his personal wallets or is he/Ripple waiting to use these large amounts of XRP for something?

This might be of help: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17_Wgo4iwGoPB1JenxD5fHtJ0HQYLpb669zaNemPojG4/edit#gid=0

The question which account belongs to who is pretty interesting. Imo one can only take ownership by acknowledging an account belongs to you. Once that is established dis-ownership can be deducted, but only if the receiving party (e.g. ripple-works) takes ownership of that new account..

4 minutes ago, jn_r said:

This might be of help: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17_Wgo4iwGoPB1JenxD5fHtJ0HQYLpb669zaNemPojG4/edit#gid=0

The question which account belongs to who is pretty interesting. Imo one can only take ownership by acknowledging an account belongs to you. Once that is established dis-ownership can be deducted, but only if the receiving party (e.g. ripple-works) takes ownership of that new account..

Whoa! Thank you for showing me this. I didn't know you could pass ownership of wallets. Will be scanning through this document. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, stickynoodle69 said:

Whoa! Thank you for showing me this. I didn't know you could pass ownership of wallets. Will be scanning through this document. Thanks.

Well, look. Imagine I own XRP, I have it in my account. But if I send you some XRP, how can I proof that I no longer own that XRP? I can't proof it, unless you show that you own the account where I sent the XRP to ...