XLM is expensive than XRP ‼️- How did we get to this point? 😒

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they didn’t manipulate the market and burnt their holdings as per SEC's request... I suppose they followed SEC recommendations

But.... something is in the air... the threat of XRP combined with FLR seemed to be what really set a lot of the fudSoldiers off.... I expect to see extreme DISDAIN towards the flare project moving fu

Well, not entirely... One small village of indomitable XRP still holds out against the invadors. And life is not easy for the Roman legionaries who garrison the fortified camps of Totorum, Aquarium, L

Posted Images

Just now, Kiwi said:

"Look mom, Palladium price is higher than gold price. This clearly means Palladium is more worth it."

I didnt say that " Palladium is more worth it." . I just said that I feel sad and nervous because of XLM price passed the XRP price. Thats all.

I can understand basic Maths. 

28 minutes ago, yugioh said:

I really started getting sad and nervous because of the things happening right now.

f—-king XLM is expensive than XRP right now.

9ED0BA2F-5835-4B88-945B-9367A0DDDA6E.jpeg

Quite normal development.

XRP is currently massively under pressure, XLM is virtually the same protocol and had a few good news.

Without the SEC Fraud XRP would join the rally and possibly now stand at 50.60 cents.

But the SEC and Ripple have screwed up and thousands of innocent investors have lost their investment.

Lol, there trying to privatize cross border payments. Think the goverment would just let it happen, I’m just glad I can purchase cheap again...crypto is an inverse bet...ride it out...look at kick, simple fine and on the way they went rebranded...just waiting out another storm....

14 minutes ago, XRPage said:

Maybe they didn’t manipulate the market and burnt their holdings as per SEC's request... I suppose they followed SEC recommendations

Plus their legal entity is “Foundation” like ETH etc.

I like XLM, had a small bad just swapped it for XRP. But really funny I traded then at 24 cents, got in at 6 cents.  But about an hour after swinging XLM pops off to 30 cents. Wth man!?  I don't have anything against stellar I just don't understand the point of stable coins. Especially when we can use CBDC's.

7 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

But XLM doesn't have the padding that FLR will bring (I know this is gonna hurt the nads of of the fudSoldiers)

True, but XRP is only the first coin on FLR, in the future we could add XLM, BTC etc.  I kinda view Flare similar to polkadot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.