Kraken will continue supporting XRP?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take it with a grain of salt but Kraken trading support told me that they will continue supporting XRP for US customers throughout 2021 and will not delist like Bitstamp... Anyone else have the same a

10 hours ago, Crypto1 said:

Take it with a grain of salt but Kraken trading support told me that they will continue supporting XRP for US customers throughout 2021 and will not delist like Bitstamp... Anyone else have the same answer from Kraken when inquiring? 

They will support it until they don't. On the other side XRP has been on Kraken long before it was on Coinbase, ...

8 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

Also, Kraken CEO is an early investor in Ripple Labs

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-price-rebound-ceo-7-billion-xrp-donation

2014 article.

It was alleged, I think on the old Ripple forum, that Jesse tried to persuade the founders to give him some of their swathes of XRP. They refused and the above was the result.

Just now, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

2014 article.

It was alleged, I think on the old Ripple forum, that Jesse tried to persuade the founders to give him some of their swathes of XRP. They refused and the above was the result.

my only point is that Kraken CEO is an early investor in Ripple Labs

Well fact is that all knew the sales were happening and nobody resigned because he "did not want to dump xrp on the public" when the business was running.

Being an Angel means take distance from the misconduct of the management when it is happening and not when the boat is sinking.

That way it's easy...

So there are no angels.