XRP price prediction until the end of the year

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will also throw my bet: I say between 0,77 and 1$ But only if BTC continues up.

Ha.  Good luck on that. Do you want tringles drawn on graphs, waves with letters and numbers, graph overlays of 2016/2017?  I can say in the next two weeks BTC will be higher based on it followin

I've been wrong every time so I'm gonna try: 0.25

On 12/17/2020 at 10:29 AM, azharmudaqiq said:

please provide enough material to back up your view. 

Ha.  Good luck on that. Do you want tringles drawn on graphs, waves with letters and numbers, graph overlays of 2016/2017? 

I can say in the next two weeks BTC will be higher based on it following a predictable pattern and larger investors jumping in. Hell, maybe those "wall street bonuses" are actually playing a role.

XRP may follow BTC up as traders in BTC sell towards the top of this latest rise and drop some in alts. But XRP is a strange coin.  My gut says we'll either be much higher (over a dollar) or a little lower (upper .40s). I can only back this up with gut feelings from past performance patterns so don't waste your time challenging it. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

BTC sneezes, the Alts catch Covid.  Just lets us all know the way the markets work in crypto is without rationality.  I am happy with XRP's performance these last four months, and we are going down with all the other alts.  So what?

If XRP goes back into the .30s again I will start accumulating again, but I am not really expecting it.

Edited by Julian_Williams