I think flare networks will be the strongest platform in the smart contract space.

hamasugu

2 hours ago, hamasugu said:

Bitcoin and Ethereum in the top three currencies do not have the same functionality as flare networks. And other currency developers will not have time to develop the same thing as the flare network. Even if you make this all-purpose platform from now on, you can't beat flare. So investors have no choice but to invest in XRP and Spark.

Marvelous stuff - you're on to something.

4 hours ago, hamasugu said:

If developers have a better, cheaper, and more scalable platform, they don't want to pay high fees.

The flare network eventually swallows all the value. It's definitely a project to watch.

I thought the same, because not only can existing Eth projects easily be ported to Flare & be ran parallel, to benefit from Avalanche consensus and the fact that they don't need to lock up capital for securing transactions... additionally by issuing F-Assets for other blockchains that are incompatible with smart contracts, that's ca. 75% of other coins, they allow for huge competition, where the best may succeed. At least that's the potential I can see, but I'm not competent to predict the future adoption. 

Excited Smooth Moves GIF by Astral Clocktower Studios

From the profit perspective, Spark will be demanded as collateral for all F-assets, but only XRP holders got the airdrop, future blockchains added would have their users buy Spark from the market. And there are already services popping up, delegation pools, where we can provide our Spark, which wouldn't leave our wallets, to be used as collateral, participating in FTSO and governance. The whole picture seems like a big deal. 

Edited by Sotong
added text under gif, for completeness

Cryptocurrencies cycle faster than the Internet. And it has a halving that may be the mechanism that causes the bubble.

But I think the real thing is hidden in the bubble. That's XRP and spark for me.

Flare Network is a smart contract platform for XRP, which has the third largest market capitalization.

And many DeFi tokens have low unit prices and low supply. When they touch XRP, if it has something innovative, it will start to expand significantly.

So I think there are probably bubbles in the flare network.

However, the contents of DeFi are diverse, such as loans, derivatives, margin trading, and insurance.

and Perhaps if you use Flare's DEX, you could send money with FBTC, use FXRP as a bridge, and convert it into F-dollars.

This may further extend Ripple's "Internet of Value".

and I think there are many important things for the future industry. After DeFi, various decentralized markets will come further. Fusion with existing industries will also begin.

I think that some treasures will be found in the various trials and errors  for a few years.

One thing I must say I am impressed with, is – albeit with my limited technical grasp – the Avalanche consensus protocol. I'm glad the Flare Network architecture is based on this technology, although I am still not 100% sure of how the two intertwine. 

(Impressive in terms of performance metrics for throughput, I mean:) 

5ef5530764e61720b8d69b76_5e8fa4b038e07fe

https://www.avalabs.org

14 minutes ago, hamasugu said:

Cryptocurrencies cycle faster than the Internet. And it has a halving that may be the mechanism that causes the bubble.

But I think the real thing is hidden in the bubble. That's XRP and spark for me.

Flare Network is a smart contract platform for XRP, which has the third largest market capitalization.

And many DeFi tokens have low unit prices and low supply. When they touch XRP, if it has something innovative, it will start to expand significantly.

So I think there are probably bubbles in the flare network.

However, the contents of DeFi are diverse, such as loans, derivatives, margin trading, and insurance.

and Perhaps if you use Flare's DEX, you could send money with FBTC, use FXRP as a bridge, and convert it into F-dollars.

This may further extend Ripple's "Internet of Value".

and I think there are many important things for the future industry. After DeFi, various decentralized markets will come further. Fusion with existing industries will also begin.

I think that some treasures will be found in the various trials and errors  for a few years.

Yes check out flr.finance, although they look a bit shady (to me), it's a start. And pipelining BTC's slow fat butt is absolutely a use case. Adoption remains to be seen, many retail crypto people are biased by ideologies, but I have a feeling FlareNetworks, like Ripple, have a different target audience. I've seen some of the XRP FUD brought up against Flare already, like the large amount held by FlareNetworks and their foundation, also seen people saying Flare would replace XRP.... yawnnnnn. 

Edited by Sotong

I also saw flr.finance. I am very interested in it. But this is also infrastructure.
I hope that interesting projects and DApps will emerge from here.:)

Perhaps the cryptocurrency industry will merge with the real industry as it becomes more widespread. So the decentralized and central discussion would be meaningless. All we have to do is select the good parts of each other.We need to acknowledge each other's values and differences if we are in the same industry.We don't have to keep the barren dispute forever.

I don't think Spark will replace XRP.

Because Spark includes governance rights, much of Spark is owned by XRP holders. XRP holders probably don't allow that.:)

8 hours ago, hamasugu said:

I also saw flr.finance. I am very interested in it. But this is also infrastructure.
I hope that interesting projects and DApps will emerge from here.:)

Perhaps the cryptocurrency industry will merge with the real industry as it becomes more widespread. So the decentralized and central discussion would be meaningless. All we have to do is select the good parts of each other.We need to acknowledge each other's values and differences if we are in the same industry.We don't have to keep the barren dispute forever.

I don't think Spark will replace XRP.

Because Spark includes governance rights, much of Spark is owned by XRP holders. XRP holders probably don't allow that.:)

Well I will own as many Spark as I do XRP. I am unsure how valuable Spark will be relative to XRP, but I could imagine it being a complimentary currency to XRP, a bit like Access, Excel and Word are all sisters to each other in one package.   To that end I might consider Spark will be undervalued against XRP and likely to grow faster relative to XRP.  In which case to my Spark would make more sense than adding more XRP. 

Edited by Julian_Williams