Petition for Hodor's Encore

Hey all

Just thought it would be fun if we could rally up some support for Hodor's Encore - not a permanent thing - I'm sure he has plenty to be busy with - but just one encore blog post about where he thinks we are at now in terms of utility, FLARE, the market in general, price action (and dare I say prediction?), and anything else he'd like to add?

So much has been happening and I for one would LOVE to know his thoughts.

What do you say @Hodor??? Are you out there anywhere? I miss you!!!!

7 hours ago, Chookstar said:

Hey all

Just thought it would be fun if we could rally up some support for Hodor's Encore - not a permanent thing - I'm sure he has plenty to be busy with - but just one encore blog post about where he thinks we are at now in terms of utility, FLARE, the market in general, price action (and dare I say prediction?), and anything else he'd like to add?

So much has been happening and I for one would LOVE to know his thoughts.

What do you say @Hodor??? Are you out there anywhere? I miss you!!!!

I am his reincarnate, in the body of a frog prince, i am in need for a princess to kiss me to return me to my human form, so i can contribute blog posts as usual again.

On 11/27/2020 at 7:09 AM, Quadripple said:

He's been away for more than a year. My guess he's out of the XRP game.

I think you learned nothing from any of his posts/blogs to even to suggest this! 

Dont get me wrong, I never saw him as a messiah, just a normal guy who had a wealth of knowledge and understanding of how XRP worked/wanted it to work 

whoever, wherever the dude is, has no bearing on the price of XRP,  but I do suspect he is still championing it in his inimitable way

i did think he was @Milly238until she sold out for a bit of profit the over day 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

I do miss Hodor's writeups. He collected a lot of the latest news and broke everything down in a way that was enjoyable to read and made things feel hopeful. Though after a while I wondered if I was just reading to make myself feel better about the state of XRP. Where do you all go for news now? A lot of the crypto sites are quite a crapshoot. Most seem to have invested interests and sensationalist headlines combined with content that shows a lack of understanding.

On 12/14/2020 at 12:23 AM, wavicle said:

I do miss Hodor's writeups. He collected a lot of the latest news and broke everything down in a way that was enjoyable to read and made things feel hopeful. Though after a while I wondered if I was just reading to make myself feel better about the state of XRP. Where do you all go for news now? A lot of the crypto sites are quite a crapshoot. Most seem to have invested interests and sensationalist headlines combined with content that shows a lack of understanding.

Crypto Eri is fantastic. As are Blockchain Backer, MoonLambo, Kevin Cage, Jungle Inc, Working Money Chanel and Brad Kimes. Listen to them all and you will gain a broad spectrum of knowledge.

5 hours ago, Chookstar said:

Crypto Eri is fantastic. As are Blockchain Backer, MoonLambo, Kevin Cage, Jungle Inc, Working Money Chanel and Brad Kimes. Listen to them all and you will gain a broad spectrum of knowledge.

i agree with you except for:

moonlambo - he's just reading news articles, and those news arent even credible sources like DailyHodl, and twitter
kevin cage - initially i thought he's a level headed person, but over time i felt he's more like a maximalist and only drown you in positive contents, just 1 step away from being similar to hyper DAI (digital asset investor)
jungle inc - pure hype to boost morale, tired of his shit
working money channel - early days i listened to him, but somehow i find him annoying and didnt click his videos anymore
brad kimes - full of shit

my main channel now is blockchain backer, cryptoeri is fine but she's boring to watch for me, i will fall asleep halfway thru her video not sure why

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.