Spark tokens: Are you selling or saving?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps consider researching the historic pricing action of past airdrops, and gain some insight as for which might be the likely post-release behavior.  IIRC, often in these cases you see an ini

My comment was tongue in cheek.  The air drop has brought their project and company huge positive publicity, however well they perform.  It has been one of the most successful launches by a completely

Saving. They will most likely be worth very little in the beginning anyway.

3 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

depends how much you get and what price they will be when they hit the market

It is 1:1 ratio from what I've heard and it depends upon how the market values the token when it hits the market. I'd say the first few minutes might show a high valuation but then the price will dither in as always. I might sell half at the right price and save the rest.

11 minutes ago, Spartaksus said:

I´ll get x Sparks via airdrop and when available on exchanges I will buy more - I hope it is now more clear ;)

Perhaps consider researching the historic pricing action of past airdrops, and gain some insight as for which might be the likely post-release behavior. 

IIRC, often in these cases you see an initial period of volatility, which when then settles out...
So could save you some post-trading stress, perhaps :)

Edited by JASCoder
spelling
1 hour ago, Scout said:

The Flare Network is not even live yet. How can you buy more when you haven't bought any yet.

Well the exchanges which are participating in the air drop will undoubtedly be listing them for sure. So obviously he’s talking about buying when they are listed.. DOH

I’m  guessing at less than a penny, maybe worth a gamble? I’m not so sure TBH 

10 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Well the exchanges which are participating in the air drop will undoubtedly be listing them for sure. So obviously he’s talking about buying when they are listed.. DOH

I’m  guessing at less than a penny, maybe worth a gamble? I’m not so sure TBH 

If their product is as good as their publicity stunts they will be worth more than that! :D

Edited by Julian_Williams
8 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

What publicity stunts? I may have missed something quite interesting by the sounds of it! :)

My comment was tongue in cheek.  The air drop has brought their project and company huge positive publicity, however well they perform.  It has been one of the most successful launches by a completely unknown company ever, they are the most talked about event of the year in the XRP ecosystem.  Bravo to them