First post

An_Immortal_Lunatic

New to xrp but not crypto currency. I’ve been in crypto since 2014 but spent a lot of time away after getting scammed several times and a disastrous try at day trading. XRP is about 90% of my holdings now and I buy small amounts over time and rather than anxiety and greed I approach everything from a place of patience. It’s amazing how much you can accumulate over time by just buying and holding. My avg cost is at .22 so this has been a fun week. Anyway, glad to be here and thanks to all for the education I got while lurking for several months. 

• 5 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, An_Immortal_Lunatic said:

New to xrp but not crypto currency. I’ve been in crypto since 2014 but spent a lot of time away after getting scammed several times and a disastrous try at day trading. XRP is about 90% of my holdings now and I buy small amounts over time and rather than anxiety and greed I approach everything from a place of patience. It’s amazing how much you can accumulate over time by just buying and holding. My avg cost is at .22 so this has been a fun week. Anyway, glad to be here and thanks to all for the education I got while lurking for several months. 

Well said, Trading is just a game of presence of mind, rather than anxiety and greed you should approach everything from a place of patience. I have read on a website Canada Drugs about the consequences of anxiety in life.

Edited by antony