What kinda lambo can you afford?

This makes me think of a funny thing I always tell my friends.

I tell people that my next car is going to be an old 1985ish pickup truck.

That way, whenever someone has road rage against me or parks in a bad way at a super market, I will just simply side swipe them or let my foot slip and ram right into the back of them.

Driving around an old 1985 all steel pickup truck, I won't have anything to lose in terms of damage so I'm sure everyone will get out of my way as well; especially fussy people in their nice shiny BMWs and Mercede-Benzes ahahaha :lol:

Edited by AlejoMoreno

Truckwise: 1980's toyota 4Runner.

Carwise: An electric (I got a really good deal on a used C-max energi. I only go through 4 tanks of gas a year). I'll drive this one until it cost more to repair than it is worth. Its my second car the first lasted around 150k miles. I was young it lasted through me thrashing it as a teenager until I was in my thirties (miata).

2 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

Nice rust bucket their Grandpa, just as I imaged. Broke ass, old, falling apart, filthy piece of shit of a car.

But its no surprise you cant afford anything better taking into account how much money you've lost on your XRP "investment". :spinlol:

I know we have our differences. You generally bash xrp, which is annoying. This however is just low. We all have different economic positions both present and past that shapes our view of money and how we choose to utilize it. Honestly if that happens to be the area in which the OP resides the potted plants are well taken care of. The gravel looks new (If you have ever cared for a gravel drive you would know), but hey lets take cheap shots. The only person that I feel pity for would be the person who is going to have repoint the brick or stone on the building to the right. (I take care of a property that has two buldings using the older lime mortar).

13 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Bloody hell Julian, lichens!?! I’ve got a little bit of moss on my wing mirrors... but lichen?!? :spinlol:

If I see that while I’m out and about the Shire, I will find it very difficult not to write ‘Flintstone’ on it :biggrin:

Lichen  take years to grow this big and are a symbol of clean breezes of Atlantic air 

4 minutes ago, peanut56 said:

I know we have our differences. You generally bash xrp, which is annoying. This however is just low. We all have different economic positions both present and past that shapes our view of money and how we choose to utilize it. Honestly if that happens to be the area in which the OP resides the potted plants are well taken care of. The gravel looks new (If you have ever cared for a gravel drive you would know), but hey lets take cheap shots. The only person that I feel pity for would be the person who is going to have repoint the brick or stone on the building to the right. (I take care of a property that has two buldings using the older lime mortar).

this is the front of the house where we used to stage operas, its ok and a bit more than Let her Rip will ever afford.  

Lampeter House.jpg

Edited by Julian_Williams
2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

The roads in Pembrokeshire are not crowded and it is a lot less hard on the car than city driving, so the miles clock up very easily

May be the case for the engine, but damn do I chew through tyres and suspension. The lane down to Rosebush Quarry is quite a bone rattler :)