Let Her Rip Goes Bronze!

24 minutes ago, LetHerRip said:

Cheers good sir!

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

Imagine if my posts had been hopium filled fairy tales or outright lies like some of our frens, I would have been triple platinum already :spinlol:

I remember early 2018 you were one of the few who more or less called the top and also advised newbies against putting their life savings into XRP @3USD+.
Ok, when I say "advised against", I mean you called these people idiots and all sorts of names - but you warned them/us nonetheless. I for one can honestly say I wish I'd listened to you instead of waiting for this thing to go to 10 USD :)

7 minutes ago, 7strings said:

I remember early 2018 you were one of the few who more or less called the top and also advised newbies against putting their life savings into XRP @3USD+.
Ok, when I say "advised against", I mean you called these people idiots and all sorts of names - but you warned them/us nonetheless. I for one can honestly say I wish I'd listened to you instead of waiting for this thing to go to 10 USD :)

yea sure...

image.png.dbb8e7969d7d79afac97f9a344f72d83.png

12 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

yea sure...

image.png.dbb8e7969d7d79afac97f9a344f72d83.png

It was a sarcastic joke, (thought you would have got to know my personality by now :D )
If you had be around longer you would of known that @heartbit_io was the guy that invented the 10c by Monday expression back when we where at 0.006, ;) but that's way before your time...

Edited by LetHerRip
22 minutes ago, 7strings said:

john legend thank you GIF by The Voice

They all laughed back then :spinlol:, they ain't laughing now!

Most are long gone have lost their investment, deleted their accounts, and are crying in their mommas basements.

9 minutes ago, LetHerRip said:

john legend thank you GIF by The Voice

They all laughed back then :spinlol:, they ain't laughing now!

Most are long gone have lost their investment, deleted their accounts, and are crying in their mommas basements.

Yep, I remember a few guys who probably lost everything and I felt (and still feel) truly sorry for them. People who bought near the ATH became oldtimers meanwhile - I hope everyone who stuck around since then will see a new bull market sooner than later.

Edited by 7strings
3 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

Cheers good sir!

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

Imagine if my posts had been hopium filled fairy tales or outright lies like some of our frens, I would have been triple platinum already :spinlol:

Cheers mate. You can be a real sourpuss sometimes, but I gotta say I enjoy a lot of your posts 😂. I’m not one to get offended or get whiney easily. Hey, you’ve stuck around for a good while too, right?! That’s gotta count for something. We got all kinds of different people here in this forum, and, while many may disagree, we also need the kind of people that **** everybody off, just to keep things spicy! 

33 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Cheers mate. You can be a real sourpuss sometimes, but I gotta say I enjoy a lot of your posts 😂. I’m not one to get offended or get whiney easily. Hey, you’ve stuck around for a good while too, right?! That’s gotta count for something. We got all kinds of different people here in this forum, and, while many may disagree, we also need the kind of people that **** everybody off, just to keep things spicy! 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF