Ripple invest in Moneytap

It is as dead as Ripples progress. => Swell by Ripple was once a big event where there was information about their tremendous progress, partnerships and XRP's adoption.
Now they have to keep us busy with educational / all round crypto blogposts on social media witch they keep recycling over and over again.

The ship is sinking boys.

Swell, had a big pump on xrp once. The next time was about ODL, which was a little pump. This year nothing. So yes, it could be viewed as a sinking ship, however the overall hype about blockchain has now faded. Usage is key and Ripple has been making progress in that regard. It is still early. Xrp still is far from dead, Ripple the company is far from dead.

Thanks OP, I saw a little twitter blurb about this, but never the entire article. I'm happy to see SBI is still working on updating the Japanese banking system.

mrhat75, I think Mr.Garrison would inform you that being butthurt by a loved one like Mr.Slave or losing money can do strange things to people. At the same time none of us as far as I am aware have any knowledge that individuals on this forum who consistently bash xrp and ripple have any actual investment in the digital asset. Maybe it is for entertainment or a belief that by being on this forum that it will somehow change the progress of ripple or the adoption of xrp. In the end it is an open forum and anyone can join since there is not a requirement for any proof of holdings. (that is not a suggestion)

You are right there is no guarantee that xrp or any cryptocurrency will either stay successful or fail all together.  In the end all D.A. are an extremely risky investment and closer to a gamble then anything else. I think in the end everyone considering will be forced to ask themselves their own appetite for risk.

5 hours ago, MisterRipple said:

It is as dead as Ripples progress. => Swell by Ripple was once a big event where there was information about their tremendous progress, partnerships and XRP's adoption.
Now they have to keep us busy with educational / all round crypto blogposts on social media witch they keep recycling over and over again.

The ship is sinking boys.

I would put it another way:  Ripple have sobered up and got a lot more serious.  Swell was a closed virtual event, not a show off theatrical show with snoop dog or an ex president (who knows nothing about the tech) hyping up the brand.  Covid has a blight on meeting new clients and getting them up and running very fast, which has slowed the growth of xCurrent, but the company continues to expand it product and penetration.  Whats not to like?

Moneytap is coming along well with most Japanese banks signed up along with many banks across SE Asia where the XRP ecosystem is bedding in fastest.  We should expect it to start using ODL in 2021.   

On 10/29/2020 at 4:32 PM, mrhat75 said:

Progress has been slower than many had hoped. This doesn't necessarily mean that this will or will not be successful.

I'm perplexed that there are so many people who feel the need to be so vocal about their butt-hurt though. Saddle up or move on

Many people forget Microsoft was born in the 70s, but it wasn't until the late 90s  when they became a powerhouse we know today. At least 20 years. Most people cannot see outside of 5 years let alone 20. 

If you know you're right all that one can do is to put their nose to ground and trudge through the mud hoping they live long enough to see it succeed. On a personal project it's been nearly twenty years. Progress can be slow, it can be depressing, it can be painful, but in time as bits and pieces come together those that laughed, fought, and enacted other forms of treachery will and have begun to see that which can not be denied.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:22 PM, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

Many people forget Microsoft was born in the 70s, but it wasn't until the late 90s  when they became a powerhouse we know today. At least 20 years. Most people cannot see outside of 5 years let alone 20. 

Actually,  Ripple (open coin) was founded in 2012, so it is 8 years old.  When Microsoft was 6 (1981) they partnered with IBM to provide MS-DOS on new IBM machines.  By the time the company was 8 (1983) MS-DOS was one of the most popular operating systems available.  A year later Bill Gates was featured on the cover of Time magazine (April '84)

So no, Microsoft actually saw a lot of growth during its first decade, and its success came from the actual adoption of its product. You might want to try another analogy.   

2 hours ago, Zerpple said:

Actually,  Ripple (open coin) was founded in 2012, so it is 8 years old.  When Microsoft was 6 (1981) they partnered with IBM to provide MS-DOS on new IBM machines.  By the time the company was 8 (1983) MS-DOS was one of the most popular operating systems available.  A year later Bill Gates was featured on the cover of Time magazine (April '84)

So no, Microsoft actually saw a lot of growth during its first decade, and its success came from the actual adoption of its product. You might want to try another analogy.   

You can't spell benign analogy without being anaI.

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
had to put a capital "i" instead of a "L" at the end of anaI.... kinda ironic.. don't ya think? A little too ironic... yeah I really do think... it's like raaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn