XRP Global Reserve Currency

It's so cringy yet so hilarious. Within 24 hours guys! It's happening! The fuse has been lit! 598 EOY 2018! IMF! BIS! SDR! SWIFT!

And if it won't happen (well mr big brains Brad Kymes is sure it will) they'll once again find a new date and a new target so they never have to start using their brain and tell they were WRONG (every single day for years now). The guy had surgery lately, but the real surgery he needs is brain surgery because it's certainly not working properly.

I'm glad I never talk to people about XRP. I really don't want to be associated with it. And every time I come back it's just the same shite and they've ignored yet again the past 100 predictions that were wrong.

I'd be ashamed being Ripple that these people are representing the community. It's not a community: it's a nuthouse. Who in their right mind lets a brainless man like Brad on their Swell last year.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:00 AM, LetHerRip said:

Ok, which one of you geniuses did this?  :spinlol:

https://twitter.com/BabaCugs/status/1317687026255319040

It's a good laugh but the real comedy of the whole thing is we're hearing how cringey and retarded this guy sounds but there is a good percentage of the users here that repeatedly post the same type of low IQ statements like this.  Not to mention I've lost count of the number of users here who like to quote and reference a complete moron like Galgitron

http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Slow-But-Inevitable-Death-of-Bitcoin

18 hours ago, fatlever said:

It's a good laugh but the real comedy of the whole thing is we're hearing how cringey and retarded this guy sounds but there is a good percentage of the users here that repeatedly post the same type of low IQ statements like this.  Not to mention I've lost count of the number of users here who like to quote and reference a complete moron like Galgitron

http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Slow-But-Inevitable-Death-of-Bitcoin

Pretty sure that's someone on this forum we're hearing :)

I don't see Galgitron as a complete moron although that link is hilarious ("Bitcoin might fail in 10 days or 100 years" :D yeah, BTC running for another 100 years is certainly a failure :p ). The spot for complete moron is uncontested: Brad Kymes. And he takes all places on the podium, no doubt about it, come on in.

44 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Pretty sure that's someone on this forum we're hearing :)

I don't see Galgitron as a complete moron although that link is hilarious ("Bitcoin might fail in 10 days or 100 years" :D yeah, BTC running for another 100 years is certainly a failure :p ). The spot for complete moron is uncontested: Brad Kymes. And he takes all places on the podium, no doubt about it, come on in.

whether you like Galgitron or not, and plenty do not like his style of writing, he is far from being a moron.  He is a very original and intelligent thinker who works from first principles.  As such he has plenty to say that is original and insightful, much will be wrong, but he is worth taking seriously and following.

@SquaryBone if you think the XRP community is the only one with people on the fringes of what you *might* consider normal then you're misguided. you know it too

The biggest quack I've ever encountered is firmly associated with bitcoin, the one, the only Craig Wright. 

Ripple the company, have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! They are no more responsible for that guy's opinions than you are. So wind it in pal.