GiantGox

Japan’s largest hedge fund joined SBI Ripple Asia's consortium

1 hour ago, GiantGox said:

Norinchukin Bank joined SBI Ripple Asia's consortium. The bank is well known as Japan’s largest hedge fund.

http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/news/pr/2017/0403_10631.html

Another public sector financial institution "Shoko Chukin Bank" also became a member of the consortium.

Thanks "Giant" for being our Japanese news anchor :) 

1 hour ago, GiantGox said:

Norinchukin Bank joined SBI Ripple Asia's consortium. The bank is well known as Japan’s largest hedge fund.

http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/news/pr/2017/0403_10631.html

Another public sector financial institution "Shoko Chukin Bank" also became a member of the consortium.

@GiantGox you absolute beauty :)

From the Google translate English version: "Domestic and overseas exchange centralization consortium".

I love that the Japanese banks decided to tackle overseas AND domestic remittance. 

11 minutes ago, lucky said:

Price fell because XRP was chosen as the next pump & dump coin on Poloniex, to squeeze the money out of crypto addicts chasing green candles. Operation rinse and repeat is now in progress.

However, it is very stupid to dump XRP now.
Investors must check SBI and this group well.

I am already holding some XRP at the moment, and can see that it has dropped a lot. I don't plan on selling any of them anytime soon. But what are your views on this guys should I get some more now while it is still low...?

4 minutes ago, goripple said:

I am already holding some XRP at the moment, and can see that it has dropped a lot. I don't plan on selling any of them anytime soon. But what are your views on this guys should I get some more now while it is still low...?

Please keep this thread on topic. Also, I highly suggest not asking for investment advice on the forum.

34 minutes ago, lucky said:

Price fell because XRP was chosen as the next pump & dump coin on Poloniex, to squeeze the money out of crypto addicts chasing green candles. Operation rinse and repeat is now in progress.

false.. the price was at around 1500 sats prior to the mass explosion on Poloniex.   over 2 days the price reached 2800-3000ish,  the third day it exploded to 7000 in a short few hours,  the price plummeted from there immediately the second Poloniex website crashed due to server overload from so many people on it(or a ddoss attack).  The site going down for nearly 20 minutes caused mass panic and therefore resulted in the price plummeting to around 4000 then slowly draining down to 2200 which resulted in massive losses for people trying to margin trade a long position. Keep in mind Poloniex controls 95% of the volume  in Xrp traded on exchanges,  so when the site that controls that volume crashes in the middle of a massive rally,  the result is what happens.     To conclude, if anything the price is still above the 1500 that it was, as well as the 750 it was a 1 and 1/2 weeks ago...