Price prediction and kind reminder to sell!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once and a while I get the urge to post a price prediction.  Perhaps just for the sake to keep track of those times when something keeps telling me something is going to happen. Somehow every time

When I first became interested in DLT I bought BTC, and then Eth. I was playing with the Tech rather than looking for a profit. I have been interested in Technology since I was a kid, except in those

Sold some at .62 and rebought at .46.. first time taking a little profit in a long time lol

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Hopium said:

Read carefully, i said I will sell big majority at 10, means i see 100 as improbable in this cycle, but just in case if it happens, I still have bags to unload at 100,you get me? 

The question was not if you see as unlikely. I was just surprised by seing that number for this cycle now.

I find it a miracle just reaching 10. 

:wacko:

But don't take me wrong: let's hope xrp will surprise me and go so high in just a couple of years.

Edited by JJJ2
1 hour ago, Quadripple said:

I've accumulated at 0.28 and 0.44. I don't need the money now and goal is way higher than where we're now. So those XRPs ain't going anywhere. 

Oh that's my goal too....I accumulated on the pullback, just felt like I should do something.  I watched XRP go from 27 cents to 80 cents and back down to 25 cents in September 2018 over a matter of days without doing a single thing... !

Edited by 2ndtimearound

A few people here saying they're not selling until $5, $10 etc...people were saying the exact same thing in the last bull run.  Just be careful and take SOME profits (just my opinion!) - even 5% of your stack before $1, maybe another 5% between $1 to $2....take SOMETHING (again, just my humble opinion).  If the price doesn't work out and it all collapses back down, you got something out of it - you can keep your profits (I'll assume they're profits at that point) or accumulate more XRP. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound
12 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

The question was not if you see as unlikely. I was just surprised by seing that number for this cycle now.

I find it a miracle just reaching 10. 

:wacko:

But don't take me wrong: let's hope xrp will surprise me and go so high in just a couple of years.

Based on my TA analysis, I believe the final peak for this cycle will be around 100, but i admit i don't have balls to hold thru my full bags all the way to there, 10 feels like almost a guaranteed to me and a reasonable target, if unfortunately 10 is really the peak, it would me i actually sold at the top, but if i want 100, I'd miss this bull run to take profit, again, just like 2017, i waited long enough to the point I keep revising my target earlier and earlier

Initially i only plan to sell 10 percent at 10, now 80 percent, patience is running thin

55 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

I'm debating a delta neutral trade

• XRP in wallet
  • short XRP on margin

How much does this rally relate to the airdrop?

No idea to be honest...it's a weird spanner in the works if it's contributing something significant as I imagine that it'll have a negative affect on XRP's price after the 12th December snapshot...but if we're (still) in the throes of a bull-run by then, it might not make a difference.

2 minutes ago, Hopium said:

Based on my TA analysis, I believe the final peak for this cycle will be around 100, but i admit i don't have balls to hold thru my full bags all the way to there, 10 feels like almost a guaranteed to me and a reasonable target, if unfortunately 10 is really the peak, it would me i actually sold at the top, but if i want 100, I'd miss this bull run to take profit, again, just like 2017, i waited long enough to the point I keep revising my target earlier and earlier

Initially i only plan to sell 10 percent at 10, now 80 percent, patience is running thin

How would you feel if the price got to $8.27 at the top, then spent the next 3 years at $1.30?  You missed the bigger profits waiting for $10 and sold nothing.  A lot of people were waiting for $4, $5, $10 in the last bull run and ended up holding 13 cents-valued XRPs in March 2020. 

1 minute ago, 2ndtimearound said:

No idea to be honest...it's a weird spanner in the works if it's contributing something significant as I imagine that it'll have a negative affect on XRP's price after the 12th December snapshot...but if we're (still) in the throes of a bull-run by then, it might not make a difference.

Dude why so bearish? @LetHerRipalready smiling, go sniff a packet

Just now, 2ndtimearound said:

How would you feel if the price got to $8.27 at the top, then spent the next 3 years at $1.30?  You missed the bigger profits waiting for $10 and sold nothing.  A lot of people were waiting for $4, $5, $10 in the last bull run and ended up holding 13 cents-valued XRPs in March 2020. 

I won't feel anything, because if it's not 10, it's not life changing enough for me, no point i unload my bag early and miss out potential moonshot. 

To be frank 10 is only marginally life changing for me, to live luxuriously 10 is still not enough, but I'll take it to at least get out of my grinding mode to relax mode. 

2 minutes ago, Hopium said:

I won't feel anything, because if it's not 10, it's not life changing enough for me, no point i unload my bag early and miss out potential moonshot. 

To be frank 10 is only marginally life changing for me, to live luxuriously 10 is still not enough, but I'll take it to at least get out of my grinding mode to relax mode. 

That's fair enough - no right or wrong here with people's personal targets.   Here's hoping for $10.  :Laie_16:

6 minutes ago, Hopium said:

it's the eternal question: is it better an egg today or a chicken tomorrow?

If it goes to 10 and the relation to BTC keeps running than BTC must reach stratospheric levels around n*100000 (with n = 1-5).

But what can I say? I have slowly given up trying to identify any relation or pattern.

I just thought (this night xrp kept my mind busy...) that this price increase could make xrp really and eventually attractive for investors and prompt a further appreciation, so that dependency on BTC course could slowly be broken.

:)

16 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

if it retraces down to 1,3 then it's good. Imagine it goes to 0,35... this is my fear (it's the other side of the coin: we all know how many xpr are ready to be injected into the market).

You wait for the chicken tomorrow and miss even the egg...

Edited by JJJ2
Just now, JJJ2 said:

if it retraces down to 1,3 then it's good. Imagine it goes to 0,35... this is my fear (it's the other side of the coin: we all know how many xpr are ready to be injected into the market).

There's going to be a lot of regret in people if they watched it slide from $8+ to $1.30 even if $1.30 gives them a profit...but yeah, I also worry about 35 cents or lower too (not to be too pessimistic) hence I've made some small sales on the way up, and managed to accumulate some XRP in the process.  Gotta get SOMETHING out of this if it all collapsed back to the doldrums. 

8 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

There's going to be a lot of regret in people if they watched it slide from $8+ to $1.30 even if $1.30 gives them a profit...but yeah, I also worry about 35 cents or lower too (not to be too pessimistic) hence I've made some small sales on the way up, and managed to accumulate some XRP in the process.  Gotta get SOMETHING out of this if it all collapsed back to the doldrums. 

My problem is that if I close a position then I have to give 50% to the German government!!!!

That's why I  think I will keep it running for the very long run as I have always said. By now I have doubled the invested sum.

Despite this is already a miracle ( :-) ) if it reaches 5 I'll have 9,5 times (net) the sum I had invested. With that sum I do not even buy a flat in my town.

The government gets the other 9,5 times without doing nothing for me....

AND THAT MAKES ME NOT ANGRY, IT MAKES ME FURIOUS! 

But this is the first investor's sin: greed

:D

Edited by JJJ2