Price prediction and kind reminder to sell!

5 hours ago, 7Sol said:

After my 0.40 target got smashed, I considered 0.90 likely.

BTC reaches all time high this instant, let's see if we have another leg up.

I kind of feel a double top brewing, BTC is doing the same.

Also the stockmarket is showing action with the DOW going over 30k, that might draw some money out.

As said, my view is good stead growth over a sustained period is what we need. If XRP shoots up then down (as most crypto does) then the broader economy won't build confidence. I hope for now we can hold a range min 0.37, but upto say 45/50 and stay there for a few months before onward to high levels. 

If too many get burnt buying $1 or $3.50 spikes, then we never get out of Earth's gravity. We need a real rocket not fireworks!!

Edited by Mikhail_Liebenstein
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once and a while I get the urge to post a price prediction.  Perhaps just for the sake to keep track of those times when something keeps telling me something is going to happen. Somehow every time

When I first became interested in DLT I bought BTC, and then Eth. I was playing with the Tech rather than looking for a profit. I have been interested in Technology since I was a kid, except in those

Sold some at .62 and rebought at .46.. first time taking a little profit in a long time lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

I kind of feel a double top brewing, BTC is doing the same.

Also the stockmarket is showing action with the DOW going over 30k, that might draw some money out.

I am perplexed about this setup, Dow and BTC ATH. Everything points to another leg up. I sit on the sideline.

A pull back is also my question at this time.

2 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Well so with that said no matter which way it goes you were right. It could go up, or it could pull back. 

I am saying it looks or appears - as in price action - a leg up is coming and I remain on the sideline.

Being in or out is my vote on the outcome. I accept to give up the opportunity for a January 2018 style move right this instant.

My reasoning is the overall conditions remain to compel me to act now.

If I see a few days of consolidation both in BTC and XRP, meaning buyers keep coming in and supporting the move, then the hypothesis of a pullback would become a lesser probability outcome.

Edited by 7Sol
7 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

I've sold about 7% of my stack on the way up in this run, even grabbed a cheeky sell at 0.779 cents on Bitstamp before the pullback! Still holding out though with most of my XRP in cold storage...Spark airdrop is a few weeks away...I'll keep selling on the way up though...let's try to be good, not perfect.

If you get a mortgage, you'll need to pay the bank for 35 years. 

If you rob a bank and go all in crypto, hide the ledger somewhere safe before admitting guilt, you'll be jailed for 10 years, after 10 years your portfolio probably is multiples of a single mortgage. 

Time in market beats timing the market, 10 years of non access to ledger forced you to hodl. 

Contact me for more financial advise. 

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I've sold about 7% of my stack on the way up in this run, even grabbed a cheeky sell at 0.779 cents on Bitstamp before the pullback! Still holding out though with most of my XRP in cold storage...Spark airdrop is a few weeks away...I'll keep selling on the way up though...let's try to be good, not perfect.

I've accumulated at 0.28 and 0.44. I don't need the money now and goal is way higher than where we're now. So those XRPs ain't going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Hopium said:

If you get a mortgage, you'll need to pay the bank for 35 years. 

If you rob a bank and go all in crypto, hide the ledger somewhere safe before admitting guilt, you'll be jailed for 10 years, after 10 years your portfolio probably is multiples of a single mortgage. 

Time in market beats timing the market, 10 years of non access to ledger forced you to hodl. 

Contact me for more financial advise. 

Which exchange allows you to buy crypto with cash?

11 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

I've accumulated at 0.28 and 0.44. I don't need the money now and goal is way higher than where we're now. So those XRPs ain't going anywhere. 

What's your target? I'll sell 80 percent at 10, 8 percent at 100, the rest forever HODL for unforseen moonshot like 4 digits, just in case

30 minutes ago, Hopium said:

What's your target? I'll sell 80 percent at 10, 8 percent at 100, the rest forever HODL for unforseen moonshot like 4 digits, just in case

small batch at $3. At $9.5 I've sold half of my stash. And after that some further goals which would make it interesting. If I had enough of it I sell faster :) 

5 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

small batch at $3. At $9.5 I've sold half of my stash. And after that some further goals which would make it interesting. If I had enough of it I sell faster :) 

Sounds greedy to me, only selling half at 10? The sell point at 3 doesn't make sense though, each cycle will surpass ath is almost always expected

Anyway, good to have your own target, be sure to execute it as it is and don't deviate, don't let greed take over and end up with no profit, was a newb in 2017, i joined right before the bull run and didn't sell anything, nothing life changing though even if i sold, but this time is diff after so much accumulating ;)