Jump to content

Price prediction and kind reminder to sell!


Recommended Posts

 

Once and a while I get the urge to post a price prediction.  Perhaps just for the sake to keep track of those times when something keeps telling me something is going to happen.

Somehow every time I felt compelled to post here, price have followed suit.

My first "notorious" win / fail was to "predict" the 3.4 USD top 15 days in advance. Since it didn't go to 4.00, I did not sell! Kind reminder to be a bit flexible.
 

To which I got the following reply:

On 12/29/2017 at 1:01 PM, teddybear said:

Oh c'mon... just speculative fomo will push it to 4$ by end of January


Man did teddybear nail it!


Without further ado, call it a hunch or non-linear thinking, the trade target this time around is 0.40 USD.

I know it is not much, but still, it means going over the 0.30 ish resistance and touch a price last seen in July 2019.

This is a kind reminder to myself, to get out around that price!

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first became interested in DLT I bought BTC, and then Eth. I was playing with the Tech rather than looking for a profit. I have been interested in Technology since I was a kid, except in those days it was machinery and electronics. I got a job in telecoms that gave me access to both and was paid to fix it when it broke. I have been lucky. I enjoyed my job.

Anyhoo, I bought more crypto and learned the rudiments of exchanges and wallets and DLT. But for a while lost track of what I was spending on what a and the cost of changing from one fiat to another in order to buy Eth that allowed me to exchange it into iota and so fourth.

The other day I did a bit of auditing and found that It’s really difficult for my tiny brain to work out how much money I spent while I messed with  crypto in the early years. I have all of the logs but different exchanges, with different fiat exchange rates and charges for transferring money cross boarder and Gas fees and BTC transfer fees and my many early costly mistakes while I learned made me think that I need a clean slate. Those early misjudged experiments actually would have really hurt if the weren’t in just the low hundred Euros. It’s a pain to lose money but fortunately I didn’t lose too much while I experimented.

So yesterday in order to simplify all my records before I move to a different country, I sold all of my crypto, with a view to buying back, in a few clean and recorded transactions on Sunday evening.

In the Annual Price predictor thread on this forum, which I stand somewhere near the bottom, (clearly an engineer and not a banker) my prediction for the final quarter is also 40cents.

Please Bull run don’t start until Monday.

 

Edited by WarChest
I had to add my price prediction.
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WarChest said:

So yesterday in order to simplify all my records before I move to a different country, I sold all of my crypto, with a view to buying back, in a few clean and recorded transactions on Sunday evening.

I really need to do this.  I plan on cashing out only tax free amounts due to the above.  The amount of trades I would have to audit over the past three years would be painstaking. I would have to wait a month after selling before I buy back in too and I dread the thought of green candles when I’m on the sidelines.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 8:28 AM, WarChest said:

In the Annual Price predictor thread on this forum, which I stand somewhere near the bottom, (clearly an engineer and not a banker) my prediction for the final quarter is also 40cents.

Please Bull run don’t start until Monday.

 

Thanks for the feedback.

I do not have any time frame in mind. 0.40 USD is the top of the next leg up.

Quite interesting move today, not only XRP leads, at this hours, in price increase, but started to move a good two hours before Bitcoin and major coins followed suit.

I rekon most on this forum are aware of MicroStrategy converting their entire treasury into Bitcoin, 250 million USD worth.

I expect the economy to strengthen while cash seeks refuge assets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 3:10 PM, 7Sol said:

 

Once and a while I get the urge to post a price prediction.  Perhaps just for the sake to keep track of those times when something keeps telling me something is going to happen.

Somehow every time I felt compelled to post here, price have followed suit.

My first "notorious" win / fail was to "predict" the 3.4 USD top 15 days in advance. Since it didn't go to 4.00, I did not sell! Kind reminder to be a bit flexible.

I think $0.40 sounds about right-ish for EOY to me.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.