Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity payment technology has no impact on the XRP price.

There you have it, right from the leaders mouth. Chris Larsen says:

“Investors should not expect ODL to influence the price of XRP”

According to Chris Larsen. XRP is much more strongly correlated with Bitcoin and Ethereum, rather than Ripple’s ODL.

Obviously, what we have been witnessing over the past 3 years. Took him this long to go public with the truth. But, this has been exactly what I’ve been saying all along, only difference is I was a single voice.

So I’ll say it again, if we want XRP to pump hard, keep buying BTC and pump it hard!

We need to CONNECT the BITS. BITTT CONNNEEECCCTTT!

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-co-founder-xrp-price-is-not-tied-to-on-demand-liquidity/amp/

Edited by Scout
  • Scout changed the title to Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity payment technology has no impact on the XRP price.
Posted (edited)

I didn’t see anywhere where Chris Larsen says the word “currently” in his quote. Again maybe I did skim over that word for which would definitely change the tone of the article.

What makes this article poorly written? Is it Chris Larsens reply or the grammar and spelling?

Edited by Scout
Posted (edited)

Man I reread that article on my cell phone about half a dozen times and not once did I see that word. So thank you, once I got onto a computer I used the "find word"to point it out. LOL my bad! I must be getting old, my eyes aren't what they use to be... or I have developed some pretty good eye filtering.

Edited by Scout

I don't think Chris Larsen knows what influences the price any better than most of the people on this forum. At best it's an educated guess. Even though each buy order is matched with a sell order, I have to think that increased use and improved liquidity are a plus for XRP's price.

6 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

Been saying this for years all while member's here "but but but muh ODL sirs" "much liquidities" "flip the switch"

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

The only thing driving XRP price are lies and riddles, always has been, nothing changed so far.

parks and recreation mic drop GIF

Guess you didn’t read the article and the comments?

Currently

Pick the mic back up.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:33 PM, Flintstone said:

Your best hope is a BTC bull run. No utility necessary, easy profits. Thats my hope anyway.

If that doesn’t happen, it’s the long haul waiting on utility.

I'm looking for a defi kinda pump, no BTC needed for that. ;-)