I found this site earlier today.  Has anyone heard of this company or know any more about it? 

Documentation seems to mention only other digital assets:

buy and sell Quantum Coin or Bitcoin (herein “Bitcoin” or “cryptocurrency”).

transfer cryptocurrency and fiat currency to other Members and to non-members who must become Members prior to withdrawing such cryptocurrency or fiat money.

exchange FIAT for various currencies.

open IBAN bank accounts.

order Mastercard prepaid debit cards.

The platform might offer its users to trade precious metals including gold, silver and platinum in the future

Text taken from the site:

XRPNET is a secure, multichain Swiss-developed software platform. Our registered users can buy, exchange, sell and store a wide set of fintech assets, from precious metals to crypto tokens, through a single, robust and easy to use interface and limitless speed-of-light transactions. We pride ourselves on our state-of-the-art Swiss-developed platform and our legacy of financial industry know-how and information technology expertise.

The XRPNET platform is operated by Xrp2card OÜ, which operates under the regulatory supervision of The Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority (FI) (Finantsinspektsioon), with a Virtual Сurrency Wallet Service and Virtual Currency Exchange Service License in Estonia for providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency; a virtual currency wallet service; and services of exchanging a virtual currency against a virtual currency (License number FVT000056).

Xrp2card OÜ is registered with the Estonian Companies Register under the company number 14930145, with its registered address at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Mustamäe linnaosa, Mäealuse tn 3a, 12618, Estonia

1 hour ago, DarthTrader said:

They've got  SSL/TLS certificate issues. Pretty embarrassing or scam. :wizard:

The more digging I do the more I'm leaning towards this being a scam but I really don't know for sure.  I was hoping Bitknuk would respond about whether or not they are associated with this site/company but no response yet.

The person associated with Xrp2card OÜ, Pavel Kuzmin, is also associated with all of these companies which also seems strange to me:

LINZOCRYPTO OÜ, EXCHANGE COIN CAPITAL OÜ, STERODA BEHEER OÜ, SUPRAEXCHANGE OÜ, ROAMITECH OÜ, RELIABILITYSTABILITYINCOME OÜ, ALADIEXEXCHANGE OÜ, ETH2CARD OÜ, NUXESE GROUP OÜ, SWIVETOR OÜ, ASSET TOKENIZATION SERVICES OÜ, RIFINEX OÜ, XRP2CARD OÜ, FAGLOBAL FINANCE OÜ, NOVAMARKET OÜ, CASHFINEX OÜ, GOLDENCRYPTO OÜ, ARBITRAGE GROUP OÜ, CLOUDVIEW OÜ, CAPITUAL OÜ, BITINTERPAY OÜ, SINU PUIT OÜ, VEOLUX OÜ, IT FAST OÜ

3 hours ago, CryptointR said:

The more digging I do the more I'm leaning towards this being a scam but I really don't know for sure.  I was hoping Bitknuk would respond about whether or not they are associated with this site/company but no response yet.

The person associated with Xrp2card OÜ, Pavel Kuzmin, is also associated with all of these companies which also seems strange to me:

LINZOCRYPTO OÜ, EXCHANGE COIN CAPITAL OÜ, STERODA BEHEER OÜ, SUPRAEXCHANGE OÜ, ROAMITECH OÜ, RELIABILITYSTABILITYINCOME OÜ, ALADIEXEXCHANGE OÜ, ETH2CARD OÜ, NUXESE GROUP OÜ, SWIVETOR OÜ, ASSET TOKENIZATION SERVICES OÜ, RIFINEX OÜ, XRP2CARD OÜ, FAGLOBAL FINANCE OÜ, NOVAMARKET OÜ, CASHFINEX OÜ, GOLDENCRYPTO OÜ, ARBITRAGE GROUP OÜ, CLOUDVIEW OÜ, CAPITUAL OÜ, BITINTERPAY OÜ, SINU PUIT OÜ, VEOLUX OÜ, IT FAST OÜ

Smells fishy indeed. Besides it looks like there is this group who is selling deeds to companies that have received the crypto licence from the financial authority.

You can see the company up for sale here, alongside other companies like eth2card OÜ and bch2card OÜ.

https://diamont.ee/en/ready-made-companies/

2 hours ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

Smells fishy indeed. Besides it looks like there is this group who is selling deeds to companies that have received the crypto licence from the financial authority.

You can see the company up for sale here, alongside other companies like eth2card OÜ and bch2card OÜ.

https://diamont.ee/en/ready-made-companies/

Thank you.  I emailed Bitknuk so hopefully they respond.  I rarely see scams with such thorough documentation as seen here: https://xrpnet.ch/legal/termsOfUse

FWIW, Bitnuk responded stating that they are in a partnership with Xrp2card OÜ.  However, I'm having a bit of trouble determining the legitimacy of Bitnuk AG itself.  There doesn't seem to be much discussion anywhere about this exchange.  One short thread on bitcointalk doesn't sound too good and it looks like the Android app only has around 10 downloads.

Hi to all,

I am very new here but I am Swiss resident. See your discussion and couldnt pass without putting out my comment, hopefully it will be usefull for everyone. 

First about Bitnuk AG (platform Bitnuk.com). There is no need to spread information wrong when you can find all in the internet and very easy.

1. Bitnuk AG is a registered company in Switzerland, ZUG. It has the address, phone number and people on the board. You can check this at moneyhouse.ch 

https://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/company/bitnuk-ag-3136279491 

2. Bitnuk is a company which is regulated and licenced for it activity by SRO ARIF, FINMA member. Finma is the main authority in Switzerland to licence all financial entities. To prove that Bitnuk AG is licenced you can search their name at

https://www.finma.ch/en/authorisation/self-regulatory-organisations-sros/sro-member-search/

Type name : Bitnuk AG and you will see that it is there in the list. 

By only having these facts - there can be no moe discussions if the Bitnuk AG is legitimate or not. Its obvious even looking to the mentioned websites. 

3. Fact number 3 , you can check various articles online about Nitnuk AG activity and there are no negative references. 

4. Bitnuk AG is not open for worldwide registration, this is premium type of the service , first for the qualified investors and do not hold the open registration for all internet. You have to request ability to be registered. That would possibly explain why they have so few downloads on Appstores. 

5. Bitnuk AG has nothing to do with Ripple and XRP. Its exclusively for the Bitcoin and Quantum coins. 

Now to go back to the second part of the question:

Company XRP2CARD OUY seems to be also licenced and regulated company. You can check this at:

https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/276101

The company is licenced by Estonian Finance Institution for the crypto type activity. 

Its obvious from the infomation in the footer they provide that they use Bitnuk AG as a liquidity provider for theire crypto operations. Which is absolutely normal and legitimate.

All this information could be foundin the internet and front-top search engine pages.

Hopefully my information was helpful guys

Olivier.

JSC123.jpg

XRP123.jpg