34 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

A registration date on a forum has zero bearing on when someone first bought xrp. 

You have missed the point.  

He was asking why is it that so long after being in XRP has he just now joined the forum.  The quite reasonable reply was that he doesn’t normally use these social platforms.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been following RippleLabs and XRP since 2017. I am not usually very active on forums or Social chats but I am trying to use my skills to give back to the community and maybe get some new ideas on

Hi all, I am a software engineer as well as being a passionate and early adopter of XRP. Please follow this link to a free online XRP Profit Calculator: XRP Profit Calculator I would appr

Some of us could use a XRP 'loss - calculator'    Just sayin

Posted Images

On 9/10/2020 at 7:48 AM, Riccardo8891 said:

Hi all,

I am a software engineer as well as being a passionate and early adopter of XRP.

Please follow this link to a free online XRP Profit Calculator: XRP Profit Calculator

I would appreciate feedback, new ideas to implement and suggestions on how to make this worth a while to the XRP community.

Thank You All.

I see the average price paid but perhaps include a dollar cost averaging table somewhere? Many investors make multiple purchases at different prices, buying a retrace etc.

Sometimes I roughly estimate dollar cost averaging/buy back strategies but using spreadsheets; like selling 100% at a point, waiting for a 30% price retrace/buying back 50%, buying another 25% at 40% retracement, etc. and the last 25% at 50% retrace versus selling off 100%, buying back 100% at a 50% retrace; which strat yields me the largest buy-back bag. A table or something would make that easier.

I like the sliding percentage scale, maybe include a sliding range under the predicted price too? Realistically $10,000/XRP is probably at the high end of any reasonable person's price prediction.

The person icon under 'Units of XRP held' confused me, maybe swap that for something else?

8 hours ago, jetbrzzz said:

Realistically $10,000/XRP is probably at the high end of any reasonable person's price prediction.

@Riccardo8891 if you were to set a slider for that ultimate price value then maybe don’t hard code it...  allow user to enter the value.  Or use a log scale.  Because frankly there will be a LOT more people entering $1 to $50 than there will be people using $10,000.

7 hours ago, Riccardo8891 said:

Hi all,

Take a look at the NEW SITE I just updated.

New design and new features as requested. 

Please feedback is really appreciated.

Many thanks

I really appreciate your time and efforts.  However, I entered some hypothetical figures into the "profit planner" calculator, and indicated a hypothetical plan to see 50%, but the calculator yielded a total of a 100% sell.  Unless I'm totally misunderstanding, there's an error at this point.  

Thanks! 

14 hours ago, Sharkey said:

I really appreciate your time and efforts.  However, I entered some hypothetical figures into the "profit planner" calculator, and indicated a hypothetical plan to see 50%, but the calculator yielded a total of a 100% sell.  Unless I'm totally misunderstanding, there's an error at this point.  

Thanks! 

Same for me.

I just looked again at the site - it is so much improved!  It really works intuitively 

Love the planner.  This is really a useful tool - just what people need to plan their exit strategy

One last request - could the planner perhaps add up the columns and give a grand total for the investment

congratulations - show it to some of the video channels like crypto eri.  Maybe they will advertise it 

It can also be used for any crypto - not just XRP

Edited by Julian_Williams