Oh shiaatttt! RTGS Global + Microsoft Launch Cross-border Liquidity, available to 43,300 Banks (No Blockchain or XRP)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For someone apparently so good at seeing through BS, I'm surprised you took this bait so quickly. They sure got you hook, line and sinker. I think that's why people suspect your motives - you did

"Available" to 43K banks, not on-boarded banks yet, or even any mention of estimates of those intending to utilize it. A key question is that of the necessary software, what's involved in it's integra

New York-Tokyo distance is 10800Km. The light will take around 72ms to go back and forth and they can do bilateral agreements in only 50ms. They found something faster than light, it's groundbreaking

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

The sad thing is, that I really thought you were bashing xrp for the sake of having different view on it. Just to bring the balance on this forum and to counter bearableguy morons and moonbois

Yeah I was giving him the benefit of the doubt too.  But when I saw him deliberately avoid changing what was clearly a deliberate lie and then later using classic troll gloating gifs, well,  I think he is totally unmasked.

16 hours ago, Kiwi said:

ok, why SEC does not declare XRP a securty then?

You question was already answered in my original post, if you too dumb to understand it that's your problem.

99% of all crypto are scams and a new crypto scam comes online every minute. It's not the SEC's job to identify ALL the scams or securities, MOST of them are, instead they have taken the approach of telling us which are not scams/securities and have been given the green light.

They have given the green light to BTC years ago a crypto asset that they don't know who is behind it or who created it.

They have given the green light to ETH years ago despite coming to the market much later than XRP, ETH in 2015 and XRP in 2012.

So they know exactly who created and operates XRP, they have known about XRP for much longer than ETH for example also.

Yet despite this the SEC that is an American regulator wont give the green light to a American created digital asset, owned and operated by an American corporation and American citizens. Hmmm I wonder why?

The SEC's job is not labeling one by one all crypto security's and scam's, too many of them and a new one comes online every minute, instead they have told us which ones are not security's, XRP is not part of that green light list. 

2 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

too many of them and a new one comes online every minute

I don't want to insult you, but your math skills are below that of are toddler.

For example, in every hour their are 60 minutes and by your logic their would be 60 new cryptos.

In 1 day, their would be 24*60=1440 new cryptos.

Exaggeration is an art, but this is way over the top.

59 minutes ago, 10millionplus said:

I don't want to insult you, but your math skills are below that of are toddler.

For example, in every hour their are 60 minutes and by your logic their would be 60 new cryptos.

In 1 day, their would be 24*60=1440 new cryptos.

Exaggeration is an art, but this is way over the top.

Its a figure of speech, its not a literal one of every minute. Duh!

13 hours ago, Archbob said:

And that isn't going to change with cryptos

It will level the playing field..It already is slowly headed that way .. with some people (like me) opting to put their savings in stable coins/alt coins earning 5-10% .. if you don't think so go do some research .. Celsius Network, Nexo, .. etc.

11 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

@LetHerRip you say you hold XRP, so name 3 reasons why you hold XRP.  Looking into my crystal ball, I see you reply with "I have a small bag, just speculating".  Maybe change the future and come up with another reply?

no, he mentioned in another thread recently that he's been shorting XRP since 2018.  I asked him specifically how he shorted it and whether he still has that trade open and I couldn't get a clear answer.  I then asked specifically if he was at this very moment short, on the sidelines or long and didn't get a specific answer to that question.  My take on it is that it's important for him or her to feel correct and the possibility of publicly being wrong is too much for the ego to handle.   I suppose its possible I wasn't clear enough in my original what I thought was very clear and very direct question so perhaps @LetHerRip would like to clear that up?  No one cares what your position size is, where your crypto is stored or any personal details just whether you are short, on the sidelines or long right now on XRP?  While we are at it what, if any, other cryptos are you excited about long-term?

13 hours ago, MisterRipple said:

Something to do with RTGS?

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/35468-reinventing-the-wheel-with-more-automation-speech-by-andrew-bailey-governor-bank-of-england/?do=getLastComment

RTGS mentioned here in the link in this Thread that I started earlier as well as the BoE thoughts on cross border payment systems and CBDCs

Edited by WarChest
On 9/8/2020 at 3:55 PM, LetHerRip said:

They have given the green light to BTC years ago a crypto asset that they don't know who is behind it or who created it.

You !! you are the creator of bitcoin , keep talking shit of your baby .... this critical cycle for the masses , because can be the last affordable for everyone, maybe after this one crypto will be extremely expensive and only for already super rich people ,, this is why this cycle is so hard compared to the past , people do not know we are on the abyss of a crucial point where there is no turning back and who is left behind is lost forever....

Edited by 150usdcoin-XRP
5 hours ago, Archbob said:

He's right though.

noup, he is not right.. and this topic clearly proved that.. he literally has no idea what he is talking about.. the only thing I agree with him is that ODL progress is miserable..  

oh yes, he reminds me of those idiots who hate certain streamers, but for some reason they keep on going on their stream talking **** about them.. 

10 hours ago, aavkk said:

no, he mentioned in another thread recently that he's been shorting XRP since 2018.  I asked him specifically how he shorted it and whether he still has that trade open and I couldn't get a clear answer.  I then asked specifically if he was at this very moment short, on the sidelines or long and didn't get a specific answer to that question.  My take on it is that it's important for him or her to feel correct and the possibility of publicly being wrong is too much for the ego to handle.   I suppose its possible I wasn't clear enough in my original what I thought was very clear and very direct question so perhaps @LetHerRip would like to clear that up?  No one cares what your position size is, where your crypto is stored or any personal details just whether you are short, on the sidelines or long right now on XRP?  While we are at it what, if any, other cryptos are you excited about long-term?

Everybody has bias on this kind of forum, including me of course.  The XRP holder bias is obvious and understandable.  They hold an asset and "talk it up".  It can be unrealistic at times, sometimes downright annoying....but the motivation is obvious.  The negative voices are the ones who feel the need to pretend they are unbiased.  And yet, their bias is so predictable.  @Archbob and @LetHerRip (not to pick on those two alone, there are others, but they are contributing to this thread) ... will continue to make posts that have a negative spin (in some way) about XRP.  You see - bias is predictable.  Sometimes the bias will be subtle, sometimes overt.  However, their motivation is predictable.  When you can predict the sentiment of someone's future posts with very high accuracy, it's because you know what their bias is. 

The only neutral thing is the asset itself.  It's your interaction with that asset that shapes your bias.  If XRP holders annoy you, then you're going to argue with them.  If you are shorting XRP, you're going to talk it down.  If you once held XRP and no longer do, you want to be right that you sold when you did, so XRP post-sale is something you might feel a motivation to criticise.  If you hold other cryptos and see XRP as a "threat" to your portfolio, you'll dismiss it/argue with XRP holders.