Oh shiaatttt! RTGS Global + Microsoft Launch Cross-border Liquidity, available to 43,300 Banks (No Blockchain or XRP)

20 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

@LetHerRip Come on mate.  You’ve had plenty of time to reply.  It’s basically lying if you leave it as it is.

Speak up.  If you don’t have anything to say on it then you are showing yourself as a pure fudder. 

Looking at him liking recent comments, he's clearly reading this thread. "Rollout to 43,300 banks" is an egregious lie even at the time he posted.  How can @LetHerRip glean that from the following (PR statement no less) that 43,300 banks have agreed to use RTGS Global?

Delivery of stage one is the first step in making the RTGS Global network available to 43,300 banks globally

If a company says "hey our product is available for everyone to buy", what...(frankly) idiot will conclude "wowzers, they've sold their product to everyone!". 

Edited by 2ndtimearound
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For someone apparently so good at seeing through BS, I'm surprised you took this bait so quickly. They sure got you hook, line and sinker. I think that's why people suspect your motives - you did

"Available" to 43K banks, not on-boarded banks yet, or even any mention of estimates of those intending to utilize it. A key question is that of the necessary software, what's involved in it's integra

New York-Tokyo distance is 10800Km. The light will take around 72ms to go back and forth and they can do bilateral agreements in only 50ms. They found something faster than light, it's groundbreaking

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Looking at him liking recent comments, he's clearly reading this thread. "Rollout to 43,300 banks" is an egregious lie even at the time he posted.

Yep.  I’d seen his likes showing he was reading.  That’s why I posted.  He has been here and not responded.

Frankly prior to this I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in my mind,  but now I’m seriously starting to think he has an agenda beyond a normal members.

2 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Yep.  I’d seen his likes showing he was reading.  That’s why I posted.  He has been here and not responded.

Frankly prior to this I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in my mind,  but now I’m seriously starting to think he has an agenda beyond a normal members.

Of course is was a story that needed to be discussed, but a pity that he was the one to initiate the thread. His manner makes it very clear he rather enjoys inflicting suffering, such a person was always unlikely to have integrity.  The person he most lets down is himself.  I guess he is twisted.  Seriously user ignore, feeding such trolls is both unkind to them and destroys the readability of the thread. .

7 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Same old same old with investments and certain types of people.  They have a grudge against an asset for whatever reason - maybe they took a loss, or heck, even made a profit but want to be "proven right" that they took a profit at the right time and don't want to entertain the idea that the asset they sold might "moon" in the future...and so, actual FUD like the lies in this thread.  @LetHerRip makes it clear that he's coming here with bad news.  Some of us here write detailed posts to which @LetHerRip does not respond to - either because he's out of his depth, or cannot offer a counterpoint and simply agrees with our criticisms...in which case, his silence is telling.

3 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

@LetHerRip Come on mate.  You’ve had plenty of time to reply.  It’s basically lying if you leave it as it is.

Speak up.  If you don’t have anything to say on it then you are showing yourself as a pure fudder. 

@LetHerRip won't. After trying for so long he really thought he finally had the checkmate fud to get everyone out of XRP. Seeing it getting debunked so fast hurt him.

He has no intention of posting truths or facts, so he will leave it as it is for as long as possible while playing absent.

6 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Same old same old with investments and certain types of people.  They have a grudge against an asset for whatever reason - maybe they took a loss, or heck, even made a profit but want to be "proven right" that they took a profit at the right time and don't want to entertain the idea that the asset they sold might "moon" in the future...and so, actual FUD like the lies in this thread.  @LetHerRip makes it clear that he's coming here with bad news.  Some of us here write detailed posts to which @LetHerRip does not respond to - either because he's out of his depth, or cannot offer a counterpoint and simply agrees with our criticisms...in which case, his silence is telling.

I try to counter balance the delusional over optimism some have and post about it but it seems not everyone can handle any news that threatens their position or belief. You know in investing if you only look at one side of the picture it usually ends badly. If you go and look at any real positive news or developments here regarding XRP or Ripple you will see I have liked those too. I have already said I would prefer everything to be rosey and doing great, Its much better and easier to have everyone rallied up and behind good news and positive movement in any investment.

What FUD lies did I like that you are talking about?

@CaracappaI already told you, Id love for you to buy more, please do! :D

Edited by LetHerRip

@LetHerRip will you be fixing your title now you know it is NOT rolling out to 43,000 banks?  (That number is merely the potential market for the product.)

I assume you believed it when you created it.  (Showing a fair bit of naivety,  but you’d already demonstrated that by buying high then screaming ‘liar’ at the man who ‘forced‘ you to buy.)

Or,  after all your strident moralising,  are you now ok with lies to XRP holders?

How is it that “experts” here believe that XRP can function as a decentralized, transparent currency for the world’s Governments and FI’s, yet they also insist on hiding their own public (transparent 🙄) key like it is a combination to a their personal vault?

Truth is, most of the “experts” on this site are professional pump and dumpers, and have been milking innocent folks through this site for years. You keep pumping the project with pure hype, while secretly having ZERO faith in the security of the tech. You also have absolutely no use for transparency. The remainder of “experts” are simply fan boys, that are oblivious but useful idiots.

Think about it: What makes one believe that internet chat posters deserve financial transaction privacy but the world’s financial institutions will be transparent with their keys and transactions?
If you believe in RL Tech, XRP, and the fact that transparency leads to honesty and “fairness” then start practicing it. Otherwise you define hypocrisy, to put it nicely. 

49 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

How is it that “experts” here believe that XRP can function as a decentralized, transparent currency for the world’s Governments and FI’s, yet they also insist on hiding their own public (transparent 🙄) key like it is a combination to a their personal vault?

You don’t even realise that Ripplenet keeps bank data private in the first place on their (the bank’s) private ledger - personal data is not transparently transmitted on the XRPL.  

Talking of hypocrisy, where did you share your public keys of all your crypto holdings? I missed that thread.

Edited by 2ndtimearound
16 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

You don’t even realise that Ripplenet keeps bank data private in the first place on their (the bank’s) private ledger - personal data is not transparently transmitted on the XRPL.  

Talking of hypocrisy, where did you share your public keys of all your crypto holdings? I missed that thread.

Nobody is asking for user names or any personal data to be shared. PUBLIC KEYS ARE MEANT TO BE PUBLIC😲

As far as your second paragraph, DUH, Lets refresh our positions here:

I am the one who does NOT TRUST or believe in the tech enough to ever post my public keys. This means that I am the one being CONSISTENT in my actions and my posts. This is known as the opposite of a hypocrite.

On the other hand, it is yourself that hypocritically believes public keys are secure enough for the world to use, but not quite secure enough for your own stash.
The only other rational for hiding your public key, is that you need cover your pump and dump activity.

Care to enlighten us on which of the two choices is your personal reasoning for lack of transparency? .... Time to start walking in lock step with your own tongue, else keep your foot in your mouth.

2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Truth is, most of the “experts” on this site are professional pump and dumpers, and have been milking innocent folks through this site for years. You keep pumping the project with pure hype, while secretly having ZERO faith in the security of the tech. You also have absolutely no use for transparency. The remainder of “experts” are simply fan boys, that are oblivious but useful idiots.

Think about it: What makes one believe that internet chat posters deserve financial transaction privacy but the world’s financial institutions will be transparent with their keys and transactions?
If you believe in RL Tech, XRP, and the fact that transparency leads to honesty and “fairness” then start practicing it. Otherwise you define hypocrisy, to put it nicely. 

Who is Valhalla Guy?  In the interests of openness perhaps you will tell us your real name?  ..and how much money do you have in the bank and your tax affairs. 

The rest of your arguments are as fallacious as your identity.

Ripplenet and ODL are KYC and AML compliant 

with regard to corruption.  Digital money, properly set up should be a corruption killer.  As the Afghan police force discovered when they began to have their salaries paid by M-pesa.  Many thought they had had pay rises.  Digital money can be paid directly to the recipient without being stolen by middle men and corrupt government officials.

About experts.  I do not remember a single incident where a forum member declared themselves an expert.  I have seen forum members declare they have experience working in banks, or are programmers.  That is the point of a forum like this, people who are new to crypto can gain insights from people who have been involved for longer.  People can test and share their ideas  

Edited by Julian_Williams
2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Who is Valhalla Guy.  In the interests of openness perhaps you will tell us you real name?  ..and how much money do you have in the bank and your tax affairs. 

The rest of your arguments are fallacious as your identity.

Ripplenet and ODL are KYC and AML compliant 

with regard to corruption.  Digital money, properly set up should be a corruption killer.  As the Afghan police force discovered when they began to have their salaries paid by M-pesa.  Many thought they had had pay rises.  digital money can be paid directly to the recipient without being stolen by middle men and corrupt government officials.

About experts.  I do not remember a signal incident where a forum member declared themselves an expert.  I have seen forum members declare they have experience working in banks, or are programmers.  That is the point of a forum like this, people who are new to crypto can gain insights from people who have been involved for longer.  People can test and share their ideas  

I presume he is a Norse god or from Norse legend in some way and not some rando hiding behind an avatar. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Nobody is asking for user names or any personal data to be shared. PUBLIC KEYS ARE MEANT TO BE PUBLIC😲

Show us screenshots of your assets. Anonymise any private data (Gaussian blur is a great photoshop filter for that). I want to know how much you’re worth.  That’s what you’re asking other users here. 

Tying a user to a public account is something you don’t want to do for yourself, so why are you asking others to display how much XRP they own? 

Now stay focused here: remember I said that ripplenet anonymises data? Remember that? You’re asking users here to go beyond that.

@Dogowner5 In 2 - 3 years if you put on this avatar and ask me very nicely Ill debate with you if these statements where a failed prediction by this RTGS Global CEO or a outright lie.

Harold.jpg.09d6729ce76d4310560aaee711a6d

In the meantime be a good boy and go and take of your dogs.

Here is an other CEO's statements for you to reflect on the while your at it. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/05/ripple-ceo-dozens-of-banks-will-use-xrp-product-in-2019.html

I'm sure you got a lot of questions? No?!

I'm start some off for you.

What is the status of this 2 to 3 years later! I mean a couple of months delay we can all understand but is been 2 - 3 years!

Out of the 300+ plus customers Ripple says they have how many are banks?

Out of the banks how many are actually using XRP in real life production cross boarder payments? 

If any at all.... are they being incentivized or paid to as part of a marketing campaign and as soon as the money/incentive stops the usage stops? (If so that's pretty deceptive) Cough cough... Moneygram Cough

That should get you started now go fetch.

P.S. If all the answers come back negative would you consider our boy Brad G's statements as a lie or a failed prediction? Come on be honest don't be naive.

Edited by LetHerRip
  • LetHerRip changed the title to Oh shiaatttt! RTGS Global + Microsoft Launch Cross-border Liquidity, available to 43,300 Banks (No Blockchain or XRP)