Oh shiaatttt! RTGS Global + Microsoft Launch Cross-border Liquidity, available to 43,300 Banks (No Blockchain or XRP)

LetHerRip

2 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Yup, looks like it doesn't eliminate N/V accounts, just makes them more visible.  The need for correspondent banks still remains.  Looks like an overhaul to the existing architecture, not a complete reworking of the system for more inclusive banking worldwide.

RIP SWIFT.  You had a good run.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Ripple, SWIFT, R3

This will speed up adoption.

The thing is, somebody has to trade currency X for currency Y. Who will that be? It can not be nobody. If two banks exchange, then one bank gets the other's foreign currency. It is not magically changed from USD to GBP.

Also central banks must cooperate to allow RTGS to create a "synthetic central bank money" if I understand correct. And the receiving side then receives this synthetic CB Money (?).

Maybe someone could explain better? I just watched the video and this is what I could make of it, probably not entirely correct 

Edited by jn_r

Whatever the case may be, one thing is certain in my eyes: OP is angry at someone. Why? What happened? Why post something like this and present it in such an aggressive style, as if everything (and everyone) else was completely wrong to even exist? 
Granted, I don't read the forum almost at all, so perhaps there was some kind of a fight between OP and someone else, no idea.

30 minutes ago, Kiir said:

Whatever the case may be, one thing is certain in my eyes: OP is angry at someone. Why? What happened? Why post something like this and present it in such an aggressive style, as if everything (and everyone) else was completely wrong to even exist? 
Granted, I don't read the forum almost at all, so perhaps there was some kind of a fight between OP and someone else, no idea.

OP's still upset about the toast wallet debacle.